Format: Audio CD|Change

on 14 August 2006
This cd is brilliant. It's EBM at it's best! The best thing about the album is the variation of tracks and memorable songs. Ritual Noise is a great industrial single with nice thumping beats, great synths, and catchy lyrics. Happy Man is a sad song with simple bleeps of a keyboard, but strangley engaging and emotional. Finally Greater Than The Sun has a slow rythmatic feel to it, with spooky keyboards creating a chilling atmosphere. This track is awesome played in a dim room at night. My favourite track is Brave New World that is dancy, and very uplifting, and makes life seem all that much better. If you want a great polished industrial album with great production and quality tracks, you can't go wrong with this album. The second disc on the limited edition version however is disappointing with Ritual Noise being the only decent track. Subterfugue For 3 Absynths lasts for about 30 minutes, and sounds like a drum machine stuck in a loop.. It's bloody awful! Do like I do, and play disc 1 only for great music listening, and keep disc 2 nice in it's case where it belongs.
on 11 December 2006
I am a fan of Covenant , I always was. Never I have been let down by their music and I rate very high their releases named : Sequencer, Northern Lights and United States Of Mind.

Skyshaper is a bit slow for me , not quite what I expected and Ritual Noise sounds too familiar , almost if I heard it on one of their older albums. I think that is the problem that it sounds not cutting edge enough as with the previous releases. Maybe time will pass and I grow to like this album more , but so far I did not think of playing it too often.