Size: 125 ml|Change

on 19 June 2013
Good and quick service no complains about that but I selected the Gift option on delivery with the customized message but it arrived as normal and not a gift which was the only let down hence giving one less start in the feedback.
on 29 October 2015
Excellent
on 4 January 2014
I brought this for my dad for Christmas. It was so much easier to buy online with Amazon. Delivery time was spot on! Would definitely use site again for all my perfumes and aftershaves.
on 27 August 2015
GREAT SMELL.VALUE FOR MONEY.I BUY THIS OVER AND OVER AGAIN.REALLY NICE SMELL.IT LASTS ALL DAY.THIS ONE I SPRAY ALL OVER.WHEN YOU TAKE YOUR SHIRT OFF YOU CAN STILL SMELL IT.TRIFFIC.
on 3 January 2016
It was a gift for a friend in the UK. I live in Australia. The delivery waqs prompt and I was told that the product and the presentation was excellent. Thanks very much.
on 19 August 2014
I've been a great fan of this for 3 years now since being gifted some at Xmas time after 'getting a waft' of the female version and expressing my delight at its fragrance.
on 29 December 2013
This was a gift which arrived speedily and well packaged. It was a gift. My husband does not use any other and this bottle lasts for up to a year and is of good quality.
on 11 November 2012
Selection, delivery, timing, and the use of an all time favourite, despite trying other selections on the market periodically, makes this Klein spray worth waiting for.
on 23 January 2014
I bought this for my son who loves it.great price for 125ml and great fragrance.well worth the money.superb christmas present for people who like calvin klein products
on 4 December 2014
was unsure about buying it after reading a review it was a tester but it was perfect, in a sealed box very happy with my purchase , a perfect gift for my other half