Format: DVD|Change

on 24 May 2010
Well, my son is crazy about Pingu so I can't say much. This was the only DVD missing from our collection and we finally got it. Good stories, but very few compared to other DVDs. And I still prefer the old Pingu...
on 6 February 2013
I bought it for my grandson for xmas.
Funny story dvd to watch & add to his collection of kids dvd's.
Great value for money& fast delivery too.
on 28 September 2010
Great DVD set, especially for younger children, but also for adults watching as well. Great when you have kids with different language skills and cultures, this is a great bridge builder.
on 21 June 2013
A must have for any Pingu fan! My kids were rolling about laughing at Pingu's antics it's been watched several times
on 24 February 2017
gift for my grandson but whole family love it
on 26 September 2011
delivery on time the dvd in great condition this was a excellent service !! Would order again through these people.
on 18 January 2015