This is an outstanding album. I first heard this whilst driving in my uncles car and fell in love straight away. The interplay of the two guitars and the percussive playing are simply incredible. This album is worth it for the first two tracks alone, they are so upbeat and uplifting that you can't help but tap your feet and hands and smile stupidly every time you put the CD on. Considering you get the additional tracks you really feel as if you're being spoiled. Their version of Metallica's 'Orion' is simply brilliant. The only problem with their music is once you hear it you won't be able to get it off of your music system. I feel this is slightly better than their other album 'Re-Foc' which feels more jazzy, and this album comes highly recommended indeed.

Feel free to check out my blog which can be found on my profile page.
on 1 April 2017
Arrived promptly and in good condition. Amazing album - will be looking for more of their material.
on 19 July 2017
Groovy
on 9 April 2014
Well I bought this album thanks to Jools Holland. Saw them perform on his show...hooked from their first guitar strum. Buy it! Arrived on time and well packaged.
on 9 August 2017
Great album!
on 9 August 2006
Rodrigo y Gabriela have that rare ability to draw on familiar riffs & Latin tempos, twisting them into bright and rhythmic patterns to delight a new audience. This album is a gem.
on 2 May 2017
surpassed expectations
on 11 November 2006
This is my favorite CD of 2006. R y G play a very exciting blend of flamenco, jazz, metal, latin and even bits of clssically influenced material on acoustic guitars They manage to get a wide variety of tones and percusive effects out of them that provides more variety than seems possible. Their technique, particularly Gabriela's, is just astonishing but if that was all there was it would quickly bcome dull. Luckily, they have eclectic tastes and real musicality which keeps your attention. The original material is great but they also do covers in a way that is also really original and different, Orion and Stairway to Heaven are particular highlights, but every track is a gem. If you like this you might like Johannes Linstead and vice versa.

If you have speeding endosements best not to drive to this.
on 20 June 2007
I saw these guys supporting muse at wembley stadium and having listened to this album before, i was expecting to be amazed and i was!!!

The album is incredible, although the thought of it didnt really appeal to me when i was first told about it, but they are arguably one of the most talented and influential acoustic guitarists currently playing. You must seem them live, as they will simply wow you.

A must buy for any music lover!!!
on 18 November 2006
One of my son's friends lent me this album as he knows I'm a Led Zeppelin obsessive and he thought I'd be interested in hearing the Stairway cover, and it has just blown me away. I want to go round telling every-one how fabulous they are. We saw them in Glasgow a couple of night's ago, one of the best concerts I've heard. They don't fit in to any genre and don't need to ,the music is just so good.