Price:£1.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 11 March 2012
What was delivered was nothing like the photos or description. The doors do NOT open - a huge disappointment for my son, who wanted this car just because of this. If it wasn't for the fact that the packaging was ruined by my son, I would have sent it back
on 5 September 2013
nothing like the photo (ie red seats door opens yellow light on the car roof) as I said got my money back but would have liked what I was looking at on the photo of London taxi
on 10 December 2011
This was bought to keep at my house for when my three year old grandson visits. He loves all the cars and plays with them equally. This is well made a durable and just like its picture.reviewed by Sherrie Lowe, author of Song Of The Phoenix
on 1 May 2015
I should have looked more thoroughly at the other reviewers as they are right - item delivered is nothing like that as described; doors do not open, interior is nothing like, grill and bumper aren't coloured and has a garish 'London taxi' sign on the side. Do not buy.
on 4 January 2015
The taxi, contrary to some reviews, did arrive looking exactly like the picture. The doors open, the interior is red and there is a light detail on the roof. My son (who is obsessed with taxis) adores it and it is a great addition to his car collection.
on 26 November 2014
Misleading product advertising. The picture clearly shows taxi with the door opening, whereas none of the doors actually open. This is not worth the money - small, cheap, standard model with no special features. Rubbish.
on 19 October 2013
well I got this for my Uni student daughter who loves all things London (we live in the deepest countryside) so the taxi went to Uni with her to compliment her London Theme room, on a personal note, I thought it was a cracking little toy but them I am a 53 year old woman what would I know, we liked it and it serves its purpose for us, Fred Housego taxi driver where are you and what would you think ?
on 19 February 2013
The one I received did not have the red interior, which was a little disappointing,. However it goes nicely sitting alongside the mini cooper with the union jack roof, so all is good!!
on 24 January 2014
Had already ordered this before I read the reviews I was worried that it wouldn't be like the photo. Shouldn't have worried as it's exactly like the photo including opening doors, my grandson loves it.
on 27 February 2013
good toy to give to my brother in portugal it's in metal so it will last a long time thanks