Format: Audio CD|Change

on 15 June 2012
After going to see Beverley Knight in concert in 2011 I thought she was amazing. I found this album covers a few familiar songs but the new ones were very good. I Thoroughly love this album. Highly recommend for anyone who loves a gospel/soul type music!![[ASIN:B001I4NKPY Voice: The Best Of Beverley Knight}}
on 3 July 2013
Wonderful!!! Beverly at her best, love this cd, her voice is amazing and I love the variation of songs. A great cd for when you're driving alone and singing your heart out with... ( so no one can hear you as normal voices don't have a cat in hells chance of reaching her awesome range) :)
on 5 April 2006
if there was a benchmark for modern day r n b, this is it. from the superb tracks of earlier albums such as 'made it back', to the cover of 'piece of my heart' the quality never drops below stunning. the album ends on a live set, most notably a cover of robbie's 'angels', which showcases her distinct live credibility
on 2 July 2008
If you like Beverley's music but don't actually own any of it, like me, then buy this cd. It's got almost all of her best hits on it and it's brilliant. I'm really pleased with this cd. I'd recommend it.
on 7 March 2013
I was looking for a change in music and I thought why not after hearing her version of twist and shout.
on 12 April 2008
If a disc still sounds this good and fresh 2 years down the line then it probably always will. These tracks will always sound great and I endorse the praise which all the other reviewers here have heaped on each and every song. What a voice. What a writer. What a fine compilation, showing the full spectrum of her talent from the rock classic "Come as you are" to the tender "Who's gonna save Your Soul". There's still no finer R'n B singer in Britain today and listening to this again will remind you how far ahead of the pack she is. A consumate professional.
Contrast and compare this CD with the most recent Alicia Keys album which is perfectly fine as far as it goes and which has done so very well in the charts. I still think that Beverley Knight singing unaccompanied in a phone box could be more spine-tinglingly good than the much-hyped Ms Keys with whatever production wizardry she has at her disposal. Comparisons with Amy Winehouse are more problematic. How do you compare sunsets to fine wine? These are both phenomenal talents, but if you want consistency then Ms Knight is hard to beat and you don't have the constant anxiety that every new song might be her last...
on 1 September 2011
I saw Beverley Knight on TV promoting her new album and I thought it was about time I purchased some of her older stuff too
it's a great CD and fab for dancing around while doing your housework
I love it
on 24 March 2006
Beverley who? This is the question you will normally get asked if you mention this UK diva's name. This is always something that I've found astounding . This amazing lady has written and performed several 'classic' pop/soul tunes of recent years, notably "Made it Back" and "Come as You are". Many people will know her tracks and love them, yet have no idea who she is.

This woman is England's answer to Mariah Carey (with a hint of Whitney). Like Mariah she has it all! The voice, the looks and the musical talent. This album includes all her hits and some lesser known gems. If you like great voices, great music and your soul with a bit of pop (or vice versa) you will love this album. Buy it!
on 17 October 2015
Beverley seems to deliver quality but I am not overly passionate with respect to this music.

I associate the quality of delivery and arrangements more with the Americas but this seems O.K.
on 11 January 2014
Bought it after seeing Bev perform with Santana and various other luminaries and then been totally knocked out by here performance in the Bodyguard. My new "spinning" favorite.