Customer reviews

The Herbs - Parsley's Tail [DVD]
Format: DVD|Change

on 10 August 2017
Classic DVD. Can't go wrong with this if you remember the Herbs.
on 1 October 2007
This is great! As is the companion dvd entitled The Snake Charmer.
I would like to see more Herbs dvds. Sage the Owl is my favourite character, along with the delightful little dragon, Tarragon, but unfortunately we don't see much of him, (the dragon) only one episode so far.

I am a little confused as to how many Herbs episodes were made, I have read that there were only 12 in all, some say 13, but on the two dvds there are only 5 episodes on each, and an extra episode turns up on the dvd entitled Parsley and Friends and the Herbs, also though, I read somewhere else that three series of The Herbs were made, so that should mean there are more episodes out there just waiting to be put onto dvd! I do hope so!

Anyhow it still doesn't explain why Sir Basil's fishing episode is not listed on any of the current ones. I hope that we can see the whole lot soon. I think this is one of the best children's series ever made!
33 Comments| 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 February 2013
I got this for a friend who didn't realise you could this on DVD.
Had a great time watcghing it - brought back very fond memories.
Great seller - prompt service.
This item was purchased for my young daughter aged 2
She loved it and watched it again and again.
This DVD was so strong that it lasted well
We are very please Parents, older is often better
on 13 April 2015
Wonderful Childrens TV series, brought back many happy memories. A Classic! Prompt delivery and service.