on 9 February 2009
Great CD with lovely music for playtime with your baby. My baby boy loves this music when he's kicking on his mat or his favourite activity 'bouncing' in his bouncer. He kicks his legs in time to the music and rhythm! would recommend!

Cons: would like a few more tracks on the album
on 8 November 2011
Its a mixed bag, some of the songs are really good, others are just down right awful.

In a few of the songs there is a very high pitched triangle (I think that is what it is supposed to be) that stands out so much it is almost painful. Some of the nursery ryhmes are spoken is dead pan and completely off beat just to be different but doesn't work.

So I end up skipping the tracks I don't like. Having said that some of them are really good, but by the time I've skipped the really bad tracks the album does not last very long.

Gordon
on 18 February 2010
Most of the baby einstein CDs are great music to play for your little ones, but this particular one is an especially good collection of tunes. Must be one of the most played CDs I have for my child. And now that he's almost 4, he still likes to remenisce to it once in a while.
on 9 November 2009
A fun CD with a mixture of nursery rhymes and classical tunes. My baby girl likes to listen to it while palying
on 27 November 2010
Good choice of music. Little one seems to like it as arms and legs wave about madly to her favourite pieces.
on 23 April 2013
i would recommend it to my friend as its gorgeous i would recommend it to my friend as its gorgeous
on 25 November 2011
Not only was this "Just what baby / toddler, needed wanted and enjoyed" it was was exactly what a grandmother was looking for so that when with grandchildren she could dance or sing to music, talk about musical instruments and download specific tracks to help baby / toddler to snuggle in for the lovely calming time in readiness for a whole night's peaceful sleep.
on 14 September 2010
Bought this for our daughter's 2 little boys and the youger one (14 months) wanted to bounce up and down and dance around for virtually the duratioin of the music. (The older one is going through a phase of not wanting any music at all at the moment!)
on 26 June 2012
This is a lovely CD of many of the familiar tunes from the DVDs. My nephew immediately recognised them and finds them and hums along....I actually bought this for his first CD player and I have to say its quite hardy!
on 15 July 2012
We listen to this a few times a week. My daughter is only 3 months old but giggles whilst I sing along with the tunes.

It's fun & lively so not designed for sleep time. Great for playtime :)