Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop Men's Shop Women's

Format: DVD|Change

VINE VOICEon 29 December 2006
This DVD should carry a health warning - you may die from laughing. There are times where you simply ache with laughter. I have also seen Pam Ayres live on stage - the whole theatre was awash with tears of laughter.

She also has the ability to bring you to tears of sadness - then whack you straight back into laughing your head off.
on 24 April 2006
Excellent. A very good DVD. Pam Ayres never fails to me and my wife laugh. I strongly reccomend this one.
on 28 September 2006
If you like Pam Ayres you'll love this, it had me laughing out loud. I found it so enjoyable.
on 12 January 2010
if you are of my age 66 you will enjoy this dvd
it`s so original for people my age
on 8 January 2010
A GENTLE WARM UP TO A VERY FUNNY AND CLEVER SHOW. PAM AYRES COMIC TIMING IS ABSOLUTELY SPOT ON AS SHE LEADS YOU FROM A DIALOGUE INTO EACH OF HER VERY CLEVERLY WRITTEN AND WELL LOVED POEMS. JACQUI ANDERSON. MALDON ESSEX.
on 18 September 2009
Remember her from years ago and still as gifted and funny. A natural on the stage and so talented. Get a copy.
on 1 December 2013
Pam Ayres may not be so well known these days but I remember when she first hit the screens and the chat shows! I loved her then and still do. Her party pieces such as "I Wish I'd Looked After Me Teeth" still make me chuckle though you won't find them on this video. Do watch it, you'll have a nice family laugh with a nice family comic! What a nice change!
on 22 March 2012
I've always liked Pam Ayres style of poetry; I like poetry to have rhyme and rhythm, a touch of humour and to tell a good story and hers do all of those things. This DVD was very funny and very natural, just what you'd expect from Pam Ayres. I'm looking for a book now.reviewed by Sherrie Lowe, author of Song of the Phoenix
on 27 December 2015
Have been a fan of Pam Ayres for many years, and was not disappointed with this . Great to find that the years have been kinder to Pam than they have to me. Very good to relax with and have a good laugh.
on 8 February 2012
Brilliant little book. Poems about all the experiences you have had yourself and can relate to and laugh about. Highly recommended. Just finished it and now going back to re-read my favourites. She has a brilliant turn of mind, a real comic genius.