TOP 100 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 3 September 2015
One of the bolts holding the toilet seat had snapped and I looked in just about every big DIY outlet for a replacement. I could only find complete sets which included 4 pieces I didn't need. I was surprised to find the bolts advertised in pairs online and ordered them right away. Quality matches up to the bolt I'm replacing but; the original bolts are much thinner and shorter. Perhaps that's why they're breaking off.

These bolts are quite long at approx. two and a half inches with the nut approx. one inch wide across the top x half an inch long. The benefit of the chunky size is that the bolt is easy to reach under the toilet. Fastens tightly and so far hasn't loosened or sheered off.

I don't usually mention p&p on my reviews but I've noticed other reviewers complain about slow delivery times for this item. My experience was different. I ordered the bolts with free p&p and the item arrived in less than a week. That's pretty quick for free p&p deals. I've waited much longer.

Happy to recommend.
on 19 July 2017
Thanks a lot!
on 21 September 2013
What can I say about this product apart from its a better design than the ones I had.. So can be tightened harder so the seat wont move
on 30 November 2014
O K had to file down to fit
on 30 January 2016
They lasted for 6 months. They keep getting loose. They have a groove on top for a screwdriver that you will never need, because once I tigten one with just my fingertips and it broke the top in half. That grove was it's break line....

Cheap and poor.
on 5 October 2015
Both bolts broke after a few months use
No guarantee so I need to look elsewhere

relieved I hadn't spent more.
on 22 December 2016
Excellent. These are EXCELLENT. They are plastic so will not rust but importantly have a slotted top you can tighten them with a screwdriver from above, making them properly tight. So many loo seat bolts are either metal which then go rusty, or dome head plastic intended to fit in a square hole so that the only way to tighten them is with the nut you can never get your fingers on under the loo seat.
on 3 August 2016
not great seat still moves cant tighten any harder it will just cross thread
on 24 August 2016
Purchased on the July 25th 2016 , lasted okay for a little under a month then a slight movement of the seat to one side and one bolt sheered straight off............so I am now left in the same position as I was priior to the initial purchase.. A loose Bog seat!
on 26 December 2014
good price if your not in a hurry to fix your seat