on 8 February 2017
Excellent service goods as advertised would recommend
on 17 April 2012
Really, what is there to be said that hasn't already been said about the phenomenal Lion King? We all know the greatness of it, we all know how wonderful and majestic the music in it is. That is, unless you've been living under one of the rocks of Pride Rock for the past 17 years. This really is an amazing CD, packed with all the wonderful songs from the film, and it also includes some of the lesser well known tracks that featured in the film.

This is a real and obvious must for any Disney fan, or for any person who watched this film back in 1994 as a kid, saw it again recently in 3D and wanted some good old nostalga to hit their ears.
on 2 June 2017
Very good vinyl. Great item.
on 5 October 2016
Great quality cd. Arrived promptly. Took me back to my childhood.
on 3 April 2016
For granddaughter who is obsessed by the Lion King and loves singing along.
on 4 August 2015
Great music for a sing along...But getting a bit weary as this is only music my son allowed me to listen to all day on Sunday...
on 28 January 2017
This cd makes my heart sing and a huge smile come onto my face.....have always loved it
on 4 August 2017
Fabulous
on 6 December 2017
Bought as a present, but came in a plastic burst sleeve and not a proper lion king one. Bit disappointing for a present.
on 10 August 2015
What can I say absolutely brilliant Lion King Soundtrack!