Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 27 September 2009
this cd is fantastic---i buy them and give them to all my friends----every track is great
on 9 February 2006
My friend recommended that I buy this compliation as something different to what I would normally listen to. I absolutely love it!! The tunes are well selected and really catchy and listening to any one of the CDs is gurenteed to put me in a good mood. I understand that there are more Cds in this series and i will def be buying them. Nice one!
on 9 February 2006
I bought this album after a recommendation from one of my friends who is into world music. This is not the type of thing that I would normally listen to but I found it refreshingly different and really uplifting. All of the tracks are great and each Cd caters for a different mood from chillout to something that will get you dancing. I understand that there are other compliations in this series and I will definitely be investigating further.