Customer reviews

Great...thanks.....!
on 23 May 2017
Thanks
on 6 May 2017
Was enjoyable, if it's what you like then you wont be dissapointed, as such i cant comment more than that. product quality was high, original product as expected.
on 16 March 2017
Perfect
on 5 February 2017
Excellent series. Addicted! Couldn't stop watching!
on 10 January 2017
There weren't many episodes, oh and there was only 1 disc called disc 7
on 10 January 2017
I used to think this would just be a cliche, generic and unoriginal show, so I never got into it, however I recently visited my cousin who put the first episode on, several eye rolls later I agreed to watch it, Boy, I am so glad I did. Such a well made show, so gripping and intriguing, I was instantly hooked, within a week I had watched the entire first season, I find it to be such an incredible show, if you enjoy adventure/survival/mystery type shows, this is a definite one to watch.
on 31 December 2016