on 9 January 2016
This bed is one of the best investments I have made!
It blows up so quickly, it's the perfect size for 2, it's comfortable and it doesn't feel as if I am lying on the floor.

I struggle with Fibromyalgia, so when we used normal airbeds there were many days when I couldn't get up because it was so low down. Not a problem with this bed! I also found that with the normal ones, I could feel every bump or lump on the floor, but thankfully this bed is so thick/high up, that you cannot feel anything at all.

My husband and I ended up sleeping on this for a week over the Christmas holidays. We slept very well, almost as comfy as our own bed. Because we didn't have the space to leave it lying around all day or to stand it up against a wall anywhere, we had to deflate it each time. This was of course very quickly and easily done thanks to the built in electric pump.

Our main reason for buying this air bed is to take it to festivals with us. Gone are the days that we can manage with a flimsy camping mat or airbed, we physically cannot do it any more. Not a problem with this amazing bed. Not only does it have the built in electric pump, it also has an option to attach a normal pump (whether manual or battery operated) so that you are not dependent on electricity.

All in all, I have not a single negative comment about this bed. I highly recommend it!
3 people found this helpful
on 4 March 2017
Does what it says on the tin. Quick to inflate, quick to deflate and roll up - though I defy you to get it back into the bag or the box it came in! We have used it twice and found it a bit cold to sleep on the first time but added a mattress protector with a blanket underneath the second time and it was fine. I took note of some other comments and blew it up two days before we needed it and had to add a little air on the night we wanted to use it. We also popped a rug underneath it as it was going onto a cold tiled floor. Had a great nights sleep.
on 14 June 2015
I bought this product twice both of the times was used as a guest bed, and in both occasions the mattress needed to be inflated daily because it was deflating during the day. The first time was used a handfull of times and then when i tried to inflate it it was deflating straight away, so i thought it was my fault that i didn't store it properly or my last guest did something wrong and damaged it. So I bought a new one because the size is really nice to fit 2 adults and maybe a small child in the middle if you have guests for a few days. The second mattress was brand new and was used for only 4 days by my guests both normal size people not heavy. I did the daily inflate of the mattress and when my friend went to her room the matreess was flat, deflated competely!!! I tried to inflate it again (thinking that I might accidentally turned it from inflate to deflate) but no luck the mattress was completely flat. Doesn't worth the money at all. I bought 2 of them when i could have bought a normal bed if you think about it... Completely disappointed I do not recomend it at all!!!
3 people found this helpful
on 28 December 2016
We slept in this bed for 2 weeks while waiting for our bed to be delivered, and it was fantastic. Good height, so you don't feel like you're sleeping on the floor, and you don't bounce around when the other person moves. Inflation/deflation is quick and easy with the built in pump, and it all folds up neatly into a bag for storage and transport. We now use it as a guest bed and it has had rave reviews.

My only suggestion would be to give it a soft base as well as a soft top, because we have it on a hardwood floor and it is a bit squeaky when you move on it. We put a sheet under the bed to prevent this.
on 5 January 2018
Started off great - inflates quickly, good size, all as expected.

Unfortunately after having guests stay on this a few times, a seemingly inherent design fault presented itself. The bed began to develop small tears around one of the upper seams. We did our best to patch these but more developed around the same seam - indicating this was a problem with the manufacture of the product. Not clear if this just affects our bed, and we were unlucky, or all the beds.

After having a guest have a disrupted night having to re-fill the bed constantly as it deflated, we were sadly forced to get rid of the bed.
on 5 October 2015
Great bed for visitors, good size and very comfortable to sleep on, but....
As it has 30 days guarantee we were using it. Suddenly heard this bang noise and found big hole in the bed which is impossible to repair.
Purchased it via Amazon directly and Amazon has great customer service so its been collected and refunded.
This is second Intex bed which lasted less than 30 days.
review image
2 people found this helpful
on 28 November 2011
I needed a temporary bed quickly as was moving into a new flat. On the basis of the reviews I selected this one. It came very quickly, blew up even more quickly - literally plug and press on! Looks great as the size of a normal bed, so people would not know I was 'camping'. The first night was not very comfortable - I struggled with the lilo type ridges, and also think perhaps I pumped it up too much. So on the second night, I took some air out and then also put a duvet as an undersheet. That seemed to do the trick and after that it was fine. I have recently added a 'comforter' to it (down mattress topper) and with that it is almost as good as a proper bed. I have been sleeping on this much longer than planned - 2 months now - and am not feeling rushed to buy a proper bed. Have not had to add air once! I can sort of put my king size fitted sheets on it (unlike in the picture).I am sharing this story re comforter/mattress topper, as if someone is using it for the odd night for a guest, it might be good to know how to make it most comfortable! Overall, this is a good value product
on 10 September 2013
I purchased and used it as a bed for guests about 12 times. It just started falling apart. I filled it with air for some guests and the seams on sleeping surface just started coming apart. I did not over fill it. No one was on the bed when they just started coming apart. I bought the bed about a year ago but only used it like 12 times, it should last longer than that.

I requested a replacement from seller (Activeleisure) and they just emailed back the manufacturer's details in a form email. I bet I am not the first to complain about this item.

This bed is too expensive to only last 12 uses. Activeleisure does not seem to wish to take responsibility.

Don't waste your money.
on 10 August 2015
it only was put up three times on our hols and it is broke three of the columns on the top have unsealed and its a long big lump. not happy customer.
review image
6 people found this helpful
on 9 January 2017
Initial impressions were good, it's a decent size and inflates/deflates well. However on use the bed went down over night so guests were virtually lying on the floor in the morning. Very Disappointing. We borrowed another bed for some other guests which was much better, although more expensive but I guess you get what you pay for, the other bed was an ezbed (sold on Amazon) and I will be buying one of those instead.