Size: 110 ML|Change

on 28 November 2011
i have used aramis since the 80s . i first smelled it on a friend of mine,it was absolutely gorgeous, but i didn't know what it was at the time and funny enough,i never asked and didn't see him for a while after.the next time we met i then found out what it was and knew i had to buy some.i have used it from the 80s upto the present day and it still remains my first choice aftershave when i go out.i've tried them all and nothing touches it.the thing with aramis,apart from it being so distinctive,is that as strong as it is,it's a smell that will last the whole evening and will smell as strong the next morning when you wake up as it did when you put it on the night before.it isn't sickly or overpowering it's just so very very pleasant.infact..it's unique ! i have had loads of comments off the ladies and gents alike and all theses years gone by i have still not smelled one as good.there are some lovely ones out there but it's aramis for me.i would recommend it to anyone.you won't be disappointed.
on 14 June 2014
I have been using Aramis eau de toilette on a day-to-day basis for the past three years and have bought four 110ml bottles from the high street in that time. One of the reasons I'm fond of this fragrance is its impressive scent life (which you can typically expect to last anywhere between eight to ten hours). This product is priced between £45-£55 in most stores, so I thought I was getting a good deal when I bought it for less than £35 from Amazon. Unfortunately, the product I received from Amazon was considerably weaker than the product I usually buy from the high street and somewhat stale. I'm convinced this is perished stock. As mentioned above, this fragrance typically has a scent life of between eight to ten hours, but the product I received was so weak it only lasted a little over an hour after application. What's the use in that?

I will continue to use Aramis eau de toilette. It's a classic, but I certainly wont be buying it on Amazon again. The bottle I received was either out-of-date or stored in inappropriate (warm) conditions. After reading some reviews it would appear that others were sent stale products.
33 comments| 42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 January 2012
If you are over 50 years of age then this is the Eau de Toilette for you. It doesn't have that sickly odour that smells as if you have been hanging around the confectionary counter at your local ( if you still have one ) corner shop, for too long. Nor the smell of the local tobaconist.
Many of my female friends have remarked that I 'smell nice tonight', rather than exclaiming 'What ARE you wearing'! So, a rather alluring fragrance, that has a smell that elicits a smile rather than a frown!
on 16 May 2016
I am sorry to say that compared to the Aramis that I smelled in Boots today the product that I was sent just does not smell the same, I have checked the batch number & all checks out fine, everything is great - apart from the smell.

It smells too sharp, almost acidic - there are tones of Aramis in there but it just smells too odd for me to be satisfied of the authenticity or the age of the product I have received.

The product was sealed with an additional label with the words "New" on it (See photo), but sorry to say it smelt anything but...
review image
on 27 December 2013
The Aramis is clearly out of date stock, the wrapping had been removed and the date stamp "cut out" and then covered with some black tape, this is illegal and Amazon need to act fast to stop this from continuing. There is very little scent coming from the bottle which first raised my concerns.
on 31 January 2012
Good price and quick delivery. My husband keeps on trying new fragraces but always returns to this musky aromatic old favorite - must admit it's mine too smels like a real amn should
on 2 June 2012
I find this aftershave to be quite delightful, and it hasn't once generated any kind of adverse comments some other aftershaves have caused me in the past.

It lingers for quite a few hours, and several ladies have commented on how it "smells nice". For an aging unattractive plain boring bloke, it's a breath of fresh air to have such comments! And the wife likes it too (not the comments, but the aftershave aroma)

This is the Eau De Toilette version (plastic bottle with a spray) - I prefer this as I find that it's much easier to apply even though ml for ml it is a little more costly, but for the traditionalists who like the splash on with a glass bottle, then this one is just right for you!
on 14 December 2015
After trying this for a few days ive come to the conclusion this is a weak substitute. I feel i let down as i thought buying a recognised brand i couldnt go wrong. I should have known better at less than half the price you think your getting a " bargain" but this is not the case. :/
on 6 February 2016
So I'm 19 and wanted some lady attention. I bought this from recommendation from my dad and I honestly can tell woman love this stuff not only that but I love this stuff honestly will be buying for at least 5+ years (for the winter auntum seasons). Have checked out about 30 different edt but this is that best smelling one. Its lasts about 9 - 12 hours which is pretty convient because strong smells hurt my head at night as the clothes are hung right next to my bed. In short awesome price, manly smell.
*DISCLAIMER do not buy for male counterpart, as it would attract unnecessary female attention*

Don't say you were not warned ladies.....
on 11 January 2016
Having tried practically ever gentleman's EDT on sale today I still come back to Aramis. Aramis is the quintessential gentleman's scent - unashamedly masculine, strong enough to be long lasting, yet never invasive or cloying. It's old fashioned, but only because in the past a man did not have to apologise for being masculine. I can imagine Aramis being worn by James Bond as one of his favourite fragrances. If you want to smell like a boy there are plenty of scents to choose from, but if you want to smell like a man you only need Aramis.