on 2 January 2014
... And I like it too. Smells fruity/woody not overpowering. Good price on an aftershave that is very difficult to find in the shops. My boyfriend's absolute favourite so he was very pleased on Christmas Day.
on 25 December 2012
This item was purchased for my Son in Law and he has found it to be excellent. It was ordered during the Christmas rush period and arrived a day past the last expected delivery date but this was of little consequence. The company supplying this item was very helpful and courteous and said they would send a replacement if it did not arrive within a further three days beyond the last delivery date quoted which it did
on 13 December 2013
Regular user of Jazz Original - not now stocked by high street stores. Good delivery (36 hours) and at a fair price.
on 26 March 2014
Men and womens 'smellies' have a tendancy to smell different on each individual. JAZZ (original) must just suit my body chemistry, I do stray now and again, but always return. I dread the day it is finally withdrawn. If you haven't tried it yet, you may be pleasantly surprised. Even now I still get "...that smells nice.....what is that?.....I must get some for my husband.... when he tried it it smelt different on him...." I am so pleased Amazon still carry this, and what an excellent price.
on 8 June 2014
An old fragrance not readily available any more for some reason, but still one off the best products Yves St Laurent ever made.
Many variants have arrived on the scene since, but none really ever matched up to this unique smell!
It still knocks the spots off all the silly 'Fruity' after shaves that have been recently introduced to the market? .... Not used it for several years, but was pleasantly surprised some out-posts still selling it!?

Unfortunately, I suspect it was just old stock being cleared & soon to be gone forever? .. :(
on 7 July 2013
This Item is everything it states on box ,My partner has been using this for 23yrs + and cannot find anything else on the market to match it on smell or price comparison.
on 19 September 2008
This is a great fragrance for a man, it really boosts my confidence when I wear it!
on 16 August 2012
Wow!! What can I say. I come home every night with a different girlie hanging on my arm since I started using YSL Jazz.I'm exhausted.
Maybe it's just me, but it seems to amplify my pheromones to the point of making women intoxicated by my bodily odour.
I might be only 5'6" and look like Shrek's older and slightly craggier brother, but this stuff does it for me.
Get some and transform your love life. Second thoughts, don't. More totty for me. Whoo hoo!!!
on 12 November 2014
I ordered Jazz (mainly black box with "Jazz" in white writing on it) as per picture but actually received Live Jazz (mainly white box with "Live Jazz" in black writing on it). Am wondering whether Live Jazz has replaced Jazz because I seemed to have problem locating "Jazz". My husband didn't spot it was different to his nearly empty bottle initially but liked it anyway. However, I think Live Jazz smells quite different to Jazz so was a bit disappointed I couldn't get what I actually ordered.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 February 2014
I love this Jazz ..i've used it for as long as i can remember.. it's fresh, it dosen't fade, it smells fabulous even to the degree that other people remark on it and tend to ask what are you using as it smells that good
If i have one disappointment it's that fact i can only buy the EDT spray..it seems that YSL have discontinued the after shave lotion..I have searched the Internet without success for the aftershave.....my only consulation is that i can buy the EDT spray
I do hope that YSL reconsider and bring back the aftershave lotion