Customer reviews

Children's Favourite Party Time Songs
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 2 March 2017
Bought this to replace my old cd as it is now very worn. Use it for many action songs in Preschool gymnastics classes and rely upon it.
on 20 June 2011
14. This Is The Way
15. Happy Birthday To You
16. Dingle Dangle Scarecrow
17. Wheels On The Bus
18. Banana Splits (Tra La La Song)
19. Ten In The Bed
26. Incey Wincey Spider
27. I Am The Music Man
28. Miss Polly Had A Dolly
29. I Ride My Little Bicycle
30. Ketchup Song (Asereje)
on 12 August 2011
Really pleased with my purchase, my 3 year old loves it. I have to listen to it every time we go out in the car. A lot of children songs seem so dull and drone on but even i like this one and it has plenty of tunes children can relate too and sing along too. Would and have recommended it to friends and family.
on 31 March 2010
I purchased this mp3 compilation for my Grandsons 6th birthday party.His mum wanted some of the tracks for the party games to be played.Everything went well and all were delighted with the tracks chosen.Some of the songs however were only suitable for a lower (3-5) agegroup.I was satisfied with the purchase and the ease of download from Amazon.
on 1 October 2014
Brilliant service from this seller, very good communication and super fast service, would highly recommend.
The cd was great for my 3 year olds party, lots of songs they all knew to sing along to and play pass the parcel!
on 12 January 2014
I was a bit disappointed with the selection of songs and quality on this CD. I only played it a few times and the kids never really liked it. I wouldn't buy again. I guess always better to listen to CD style before buying
on 17 October 2013
It is a good cd. My youngest son loves it and my eldest has a lot of fun dancing! I started to hate some of the songs and surely I hate Bob the Builder...But I'm not 4 years old... So for them it is fine.
on 14 April 2014
Bought this for my daughter who teaches little ones and she was able to use it in class. Actually, I did the same when I did some supply teaching. A useful tool which arrived quickly.
on 19 September 2014
My little boy loves this CD in the Car so much he has one in his grandparents car too. Interesting mix of songs good variety
on 12 May 2014
Bought for my daughters 1st birthday party. Good range of songs, still use cd in the car on long journeys