on 28 December 2012
The product is ok, but this is not a 26x17 cm roaster. 26 cm is from one grip handle to other so the actual size of the roaster is 22,5 x 16,5 cm
on 30 January 2015
I have found this dish adapts equally well to a savoury or sweet puddings, and not only does it suit recipes for which it is the recommended size, but it is also the ideal size to make a half quantity of a recipe requiring a standard 12" tray or 11" oval dish, yielding a quantity sufficient to comfortably serve 4 people. It is heavy duty glass - thicker than the same company's multi-purpose round dishes with the plastic lids. It conducts heat well as my puddings rise well and cook evenly, and as everyone says - food magically lifts off in a hot wash in the dishwasher (even without soaking, I have found). I do grease mine well before using, which can be a bit of a chore, but I'd rather do this for the sake of not having to use toxic non-stick alternatives, and to have the cooking performance.
on 25 February 2013
These are fantastic. I threw out the tin trays I had as they always seemed to turn into rust buckets. These look great in the table and in turn washes well. A very good purchase that I am pleased with.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 5 January 2013
I was surprised at the small size of this, but do not mind as ~I only paid £3.99 for it. I needed a small dish like this,and am going to buy one or two more of them, as the small size is very useful for all sorts of things.
on 23 September 2015
I use this roaster most nights to roast vegetables as my previous dish was a bit small. This one is a perfect size to get a selection of vegetables in, is incredibly easy to clean and is showing no signs of damage from use.
on 16 May 2015
Ideal for the small roasting joints and for use in small ovens. Ideal size for 2 portions of pasta bake or shepherds/cottage pie. Cleans up well even if food gets burnt on after a short soak in warm water and washing up liquid. Very pleased with purchase. Would recommend.
on 22 December 2015
These dishes are fine but Pyrex used regularly in the oven becomes very difficult to clean. As they are cheap, I tend to just replace them . However, I don't have a dishwasher so perhaps that does the trick.
on 5 May 2015
Seems fine, didn't really know how large it would be, and could have wished for it to be a little larger. Despite that fact, it does the job I purchased it for and seems fine, and comes with a 10 year pyrex guarantee.
on 11 February 2015
The sizing for this item is just 22cm x 16.5cm. They added the glass thickness and handles to the original dimensions.
This will comfortably cook a 2-3 person size lasagna (for example) or a family portion of roast veg.
on 6 November 2015
fantastic size, i'm now using this daily, I had previously been using foil containers but had heard they were a bit of a health risk so opted to use glass instead, I put my ingredients in and pop in the oven at 100 and pretty much half an hour later it is ready, I have been known to eat straight from it butnormally just empty it straight on to my pre heated plate and i'm good to go.

would definitely recommend.