Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now DIYED Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 12 August 2009
This is a truly beautiful cd. The music is very relaxing and takes your mind away from earthly concerns from the very first note. The 4 pieces are long enough to keep you in that wonderful state of bliss without interruption. I very highly recommend for anyone in search of very soft and relaxing music.
on 19 January 2011
My son gave me this cd for Christmas. It is absolutely beautiful! I use it for meditation or just relaxing. I listen to it again and again. I strongly recommend it not just for meditation but for anyone who wants to really relax. *****
on 24 February 2010
I couldn't wait for this CD to arrive, and as always LLewellyn didn't let me down. I can drift away into a meditation as soon as I put this CD on. I recommend it for therapies and relaxation. I love LLewellyn's music !!!
on 4 January 2014
I really love this music,it's calming and relaxing,one of my favourite cd.Highly recommended.Might buy some more as a present for my friend.
on 18 December 2012
I found it very relaxing and good for meditation. I used for client's treatments and they had left good comments about it. Really pleased.
on 19 April 2014
I love this CD and listen to it virtually every night. Beautiful, haunting, relaxing music to put you in a peaceful state of mind.
on 6 August 2014
I listen to this a lot and never tire of the relaxing music. A must for relaxation
on 15 January 2016
Superb disc. only aroud 45mins could do with being longer, hence 4 stars
on 30 March 2016
Nice angelic background music for my crystal healing
on 4 January 2015