Colour: Mocha|Size: 76|Change
Price:£7.80+ £6.79 shipping

on 23 December 2012
The product looks great and it's very handy. It feels tough and works for pretty much all purposes. I have three of them in my collection, but I have noticed that the newer ones I bought have a tendency to unlock themselves. Just take to ensure that no rope passes over the locking gate or it may cause it to unwind. Even on ground anchors, you come back to it five minutes later and it has somehow jostled itself to an unlocked state.

Whereas I was always taught to go "thumb tight" (and to undo the lock by a quarter turn to prevent seizure due to stress in the metal) with these, it is probably better to go thumb tight and add a quarter turn more so that it stays completely locked in place. Once it is locked, it is very effective at staying locked though! The locking-gate is quite easy to undo, even if it feels a little bit seized up.

A great buy overall, but be aware.
on 24 December 2012
I bought this mainly for putting my keys on rather than climbing, so I cant comment on it's true purpose. However, it feels like a very strong item and has a high quality feel. For the price it's an amazing buy.
on 11 January 2012
Very good quality, works perfect. Very very light weight. would buy again. Perfect size for numerous tasks, can even fit my large hands and use as handle etc.
on 29 October 2015
Tough well made piece of gear and a pleasant transaction.
on 21 January 2015
Delivery and product (as yet) excellent as expected.
on 4 November 2015