on 27 June 2013
I was introduced to The Mighty Boosh at work and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

How best to describe The Mighty Boosh? It's hard to do but if you like comedy that is a bit "out there", strange, weird and sometimes not making much sense at all; if you like comedies that are original and have people looking at you and saying "what the heck is this?" with amusement and/or bafflement, then this is possibly for you.

This series takes us away from the Zoo in series one and now we see the team living in a house, including Naboo's familiar, the ape.

I believe there are 3 series right now.

The green-skinned Hitcher makes an appearance in this one as well as Noel's parents and 5-year-old cousin (who plays Kirk, one of the Shaman Council, whose real name is also Kirk).

This is a double DVD which as 4 of the 6 episodes on disk 1 the remainder on disk 2, along with, out-takes, deleted scenes, the making of series2 and commentary by the main cast on various episodes.

Oh, and by the way; you can get these series in a 3-series box set for £17, but if you buy the series separately you save about £5.

So, all-in-all a great, funny, weird series. Awesome!
on 7 December 2015
I love the Boosh, all three seasons, though I would say after repeated watches over the years they suffer from slightly decreasing returns. The first season is definitely the best, only lacking the inclusion of the hilarious shamen. Season two (this product) is still very entertaining, with only one dud episode (in my opinion) which I find boring for the most part; that is the second episode, called The Priest And The Beast. Because of that episode, this season drops a star to only four stars.
on 30 December 2014
I was a huge fan of the first series and was expecting big things from the second. It certainly did not disappoint! The humour is again delivered in the trademark surreal Boosh style, with Noel Fielding and Julian Barratt again proving to be a fantastic double act. There are a few familiar characters as well as plenty of new ones, and fans of the first series will not be disappointed. For me, this did not quite live up to the brilliance and originality of the first series but it is still fantastic and definitely worth a watch
on 24 November 2016
A love or hate style comedy. It is very quirky but it made me laugh. Something different from the mainstream formulaic stuff we get all over TV.
on 14 March 2015
hilarious and innovative! a slight improvement on season 1 I think, but the whole 3 seasons are brilliant in their own way. Pure class British comedy + great music and originality!
on 30 May 2017
5 stars thank you
on 4 July 2014
I've bought this three times now, the previous two I loaned out and never got back.
This is in my opinion the best series. I don't think the world was ready for the third series,
as it went a bit too surreal .
on 5 September 2013
Original & weirdly creative - you'll probably love this or hate it. I loved it! Howard Moon & Vince Noir are the main characters - but the understated shaman Naboo is an intriguing invention.
on 11 July 2016
I'm Old Greg
on 4 November 2015
Got this for my brother. He loves it