on 7 September 2015
One of my favourite stage musicals - and with the divine Barbara Dickson who I've been fortunate enough to see in a couple of productions. It tears your heart out as it is such a sad story. I am pleased to learn that it is currently being studied for GCSE exams.
One person found this helpful
on 30 March 2018
Who could be left unmoved by this unique musical. I was fortunate to see the original production in London many years ago.
on 6 October 2010
I attended the London production of Blood Brothers in July 2010. The production was pacey and the singing was very strong. The songs stayed in my head for days, so I had to get a CD to complete the bits I couldn't quite remember. This CD features Barbara Dickson, who's great, of course. However, Andrew Scholfield sounded thin compared to the actor who played the Narrator in the production I saw. With great songs and an unforgettable story, this is a CD you'll love. I played it non-stop for three days.
5 people found this helpful
on 29 April 2018
Amazing quality of sound from a great musical
on 7 October 2016
Not as clear as one would hope.
One person found this helpful
on 18 July 2017
Really good
on 15 February 2017
Great soundtrack. Well packaged.
on 12 June 2016
Very pleased with my Blood Brothers CD
on 12 May 2017
Excellent recording play it all the time a great musical cd at a great price
on 30 September 2017