on 19 February 2016
I bought this fragrance as I remember having it 10 years ago as a teenager and it being very fresh!

I was not disappointed. For such an old fragrance and with manufacturers usually moving the cycles even quicker I was surprised Amazon still had this (I bought direct from Amazon).

All in all a really nice orange-ish fragrance that's nice and fresh and great for social encounters.

Not too bad a price either. Beware if getting from eBay or other 3rd party sellers, there are a lot of fakes/not genuine smelling versions of these about, get direct from Amazon for the real deal (they are the cheapest anyway)

Hope this helps!
on 9 May 2016
I give it 2 stars cause the scent is not that bad, but in general it leave much to desire. I am not even sure if what I received is FAKE or not cause it didn't come in a box, not even in a plastic bag. It was just inside the case which wasn't sealed. The fragrance is weak, and it dies in less than 2 hours. This is the first time I try this perfume so I don't have a point of comparison. For those who don't know it it's citrusy and nice but VERY WEAK. You'll be better of with Montblanc Starwalker (if you find one that is not fake) which smells remotely similar but much nicer. Some have described it as a watered down version of Aqua di Gio, but I don't see it.
on 13 October 2014
Having looked for this in shops for ages, I finally found it online. I've had this before and it smells amazing.

It's kind of a fruity smell, but not too over empowering. It's definitely one for the summer, but acceptable enough for the winter as well.

I also love the casing it comes in. It's a plastic container, which means that you can chuck it in your bag and take it with you without worrying about it cracking/spilling.

Really hope they keep this product going, as I would definitely buy again!
on 13 December 2013
Packaged well, nice light fragrance not over powering and does not smell like woman's perfume.
I get this every year for my son who loves it
on 3 December 2013
I Was going to order this for my boyfriend for Christmas as he loves it, however, they don't deliver to Northern Ireland....gutted!!
on 19 August 2013
This is an excellant size for a teenager, the way they use sprays etc,and the price,outstanding value for a well known brand.
on 23 March 2013
I really like the smell of this it's on the fruit based side which is good if like me you don't like musky fragrances. Only downside is that after 3 or 4 hours you can barely smell it so it's good for a night out but if you want to wear it to work and a fragrance to last all day i'd wear something else instead. But at this price it's definitely worth having in your collection.
on 18 December 2012
good price, very fast delivery, smells nice. the only downfall i would say is that the product does not come in a actuall box it is simply what you see in the picture with a transparent sleeve over it so if your buying this as a present as i did i would not really recommend but for anyother reason they yes i would say give it go.
on 20 January 2016
looked everywhere for this last year happy found it and at a reasonable price
on 6 September 2016
Been trying to source this for years now, apparently was discontinued years ago, however tried this one.It isn't quite as potent as before and scent isn't quite as long lasting- maybe its been in storage for years, but still has the smell I loved.Have bought two more though, so is recommended.

See one answered question