Size: 50 ml|Change

on 5 July 2015
I have been wearing Ralph Lauren romance since 2004, and this is not genuine as you spray it on the scent lasts all of 2minutes and is like a watered down version, it smells similar but you don't save any money because it works out more expensive with the amount you will use. Avoid and buy the real thing from elsewhere. I will be contacting Amazon and trading standards over this con of a product. I will never buy perfume from Amazon again as its second time this has happened this month . This site sells too many fake scents and it's not on . Oh and the box had a funny mark on the front.
on 26 June 2015
I bought this product for the price. Compared to the highstreet, the price for 100ml was £20-30 cheaper, so went for it.
Unfortunately, this product is fake. The box underneath the plastic was grubby and looked worn. At first I thought perhaps it was just bad packaging, but decided to check the barcode label on the box for legitimacy. The barcode does not exist - I checked it on several different websites as well as typing the code itself into google, and it was not recognised.
There was a repeated barcode to the side of the box which was not the same as the barcode on the bottom of the box.
I am certain this is fake and have asked for a refund.

The price is tempting, but be careful who you buy this from.
I will just stick to the high streets were I am guaranteed the real thing.
on 5 January 2016
Arrived very quickly quite close to Christmas. Well packaged.
Slightly disappointed that a very sticky bar code sticker was stuck on the front of the cellophane wrapping. By the time I had removed it, it looked slightly spoiled. Place the stickers elsewhere please. Otherwise great product at a great price!
on 17 May 2016
Bought this as a surprise gift for my wife, and what a surprise it was ... IT IS TOTALLY FAKE.
Although it smells authentic it lasts on the skin no more than 20 minutes, then there is no trace of it.
Having bought her this perfume in the past from other retailers, we are very disappointed with this product and are currently in the process of trying to get our money back.
on 1 July 2016
A delightfully light, fresh fragrance. I consider it to be one of the lesser known classics... This Eau de perfum, which is light enough for daywear, is a pleasure and one that I was fortunate to discover many years ago. A spritz in the morning is enough to last all day. I love it!
on 27 February 2013
I have used this perfume for several years.
I keep all the bottles on a shelf in my bathroom
Its light and easy to wear on any occassion.
on 8 April 2015
I first bought this perfume over 15 years ago and its one of my fav perfumes. I have been humming and harring to treat myself for a few months now as other places I have seen it the cost is so expensive but on Amazon it's excellent price and if the price stays the same I will be back for more. The smell is very subtle and summery and when I wear it I get so many compliments on the smell.
on 17 February 2014
This is a lovely perfume which my sister really wanted for Christmas. Prices were crazy and this was the best around. It arrived quickly and was exactly as wanted. A lovely scent, especially for the mature (40-50) woman.
on 26 March 2013
i ordered a elle sab but my wife like this more so i returned elle sab and got this one back no problem quick delivery i am happy with it
on 14 February 2016
Sprayed on card, this was the most beautiful blend of delicate florals. On me, all i can smell is lemon, lemon, lemon and more lemon. Teaches me to test a fragrance out on my own skin before buying it !

See one answered question