on 23 March 2013
I recently bought this on DVD having worked out to the VHS version 14 years ago.

Having tried numerous others over the years all I can say about this one is WOW. Music is still classic, fab locations and in 45 minutes feel like I've worked out with a personal trainer for hours.

Yes, as other reviewers said, they sometimes do the exercises a little fast and the neck rolls should be done more carefully.

This has 3 workouts on one DVD so incredibly good value and it works all the muscles in your body you didn't know existed!

Highly, highly recommended.
on 9 June 2012
There are three good things about this DVD:
1. It contains two workout sets + 1 mini workout.
2. Music and surroundings are pleasant.
3. Cindy has a beautiful body and it encourages you to work harder.

Now for the bad things. Instructions are not clear enough. Cindy speaks together with her trainer, but altogether it gets chaotic and you don't know which voice to listen too. They often speak at the same time, and he has an accent which is difficult to understand. Unfortunately I find his voice annoying and distracting.
The transition from one exercise to another is often too fast. On the other hand, Cindy drinks water all the time, and talks about staying hydrated, and that seems really unnecessary, because sometimes you find yourself just standing and watching her drink and waiting for her to do something.

Overall, it is just an OK workout DVD. Such a shame.
on 16 February 2014
This DVD is not for unfit beginners, or people with little core strength. Get stronger and fitter first, then this will be your best friend. There are 2 workouts to do on alternate days, each @ 40 minutes, but be warned, the workouts are intense. The first few times, I couldn't sit down!
on 21 August 2017
great product
on 25 June 2017
Great
on 21 March 2011
it has 3 workouts, great way to get into shape and get fit. The workouts are not too intensive and you can adjust it to your fitness level by reducing number of repetitions. I found it hard first time and could not walk up the stairs the next couple of days :) but the buzz you get from those workouts is great and after a week I have noticed my fitness has improved. It works every muscule in your body and energises you. Also the music is great and relaxing and the scenery amazing giving you an overall good feeling
on 13 March 2016
Bought it through Amazon U.K and it's in German. When I checked the small print it said it was in German. Why would I even check which language it is in?? I'm in Britain it's a Cindy Crawford dvd, she's American!! She speaks English!
on 27 February 2016
Unfortunately all in German, which wasn't made very clear. Had to return it.
on 11 January 2016
I received a German copy which I didn't want. The text on the front cover photo is clearly in English. This is misleading. Then Amazon expected me to pay the postage to Germany to return it. Not happy.
on 16 December 2013
This was a very good dvd, I have previously used Cindy Crawford DVDs and that is why I though it would be a good choice