Size: 100 ml|Change

on 20 May 2014
The product was received very fast and looks legit. I compared it to originals on the official site, the packaging is of high quality etc. Now the issue I have, to no one’s fault but my own, I never knew the difference between Eau De Toilette and Eau De Parfum. Essentially it means a difference in strength, in concentration. Eau De Toilette = a weaker smell than Eau De Parfum. I only figured this out while buying my girlfriend some recently. So this Eau De Toilette option is good if you need a subtle spray after shaving, after a shower, just before going out etc. but if you want it to last all day then go for a Eau De Parfum option.
33 Comments| 64 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 December 2014
When I compare this to the one I had it turn out to be fake as well. Points to note the spray lever should have the word FCUK written on it right where my finger is and it doesn't smell right.
review image
11 Comment| 44 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 October 2016
Definitely not official FCUK. I had an official bottle of FCUK for Him which smelt incredible. This fragrance smells nothing like that and loses its fragrance very quickly. The bottle is unbranded unlike the official one and is also put together very poorly. If you are after the official FCUK spray I would look else where.
on 12 January 2013
The smell could be a little stronger but its FCUK Him For 10 quid and its got a good smell worth buying. You get a big spray bottle of it too which will last a good while for the everyday guy. Would recommend :)
on 8 December 2012
great product arrived quick
great smell last a long time
i like it so do other people
great comments made
on 3 February 2013
I order this product which turned up very quickly with now problems good value for money. would recommend to others
on 21 December 2015
I've bought this for my partner for xmas, he's never used this before. It arrived today, looks nice! Had a sneaky sniff and it's quite nice, a bit of a soapy cleany smell to me but it still smells nice. Can't see much wrong with smelling clean and soapy lol! Let's hope he likes it..
on 2 May 2015
I buy this quite regularly and usually have no complaints but the last one purchased early April is not the real deal.
Initially it smells ok but within a short space of time It leaves a smell of mildew or mould and is not very pleasant
on 20 April 2013
Used it many times hence I keep coming back for more, at that price would'nt you do the same ! smells good
on 8 April 2014
I bought this as a birthday present. He had never had this fragrance before and he absolutely loves it. Clean fresh smell not overpowering and I approve too. Excellent value for the money.