Customer reviews

on 24 March 2017
Love this product. Fill to the line (I use full fat mint) with even semi skimmed and mine tge plunger up and fine rapidity fir around 15 seconds. Removed lid and plunger and warm milk in the microwave for approx 1 minute and the milk triples and the froth goes firm. Love it. You can spoon the froth it's that thick ! Video attached
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 4 January 2017
I got one of these milk frothers as I do like to make myself a cuppacino from time to time. I know that I couldn't go wrong with a Bodum product and I certainly was not disappointed here.

Coffee making is so easy now! Put the milk in the jug, heat in microwave, pour over small amount of coffee and mix, leave some milk in the jug then take the top part and pump up and down for about 60 times (goes very quickly and I count my time doing this as exercise!!!) Pour the froth over the coffee and sprinkle with chocolate. I usually rinse the plunger and milk jug out straight away for an easy life!

Use mine all the time for coffee or chocolate.

So very simple - but why make it complicated? Brilliant and highly recommended
on 3 March 2016
This milk frother does it's job well and is dishwater safe however I've only put the glass jar itself in the dishwasher and washed other parts by hand. It's probably the best frother to get for a) subborn milk that doesn't froth very well b) if you only froth milk occasionally. I soon upgraded to Severin 500 ml Induction Milk Frother, Silver and can't recommend it enough, but with milk you sometimes get a batch that just doesn't froth and when that happens I pull this out and froth the hell out of it ! ;)
on 25 March 2017
I had 3 different automated frothers from different brands, including Nespresso Aerocino, but none of them did as good job as this thing. You can make a froth that will stay in the container after you turn it upside down (if you want to try it, don't forget there is still milk in it - you need to pour it somewhere first). I did it my frothing cold milk for about a minute, maybe a bit more and then putting the jug into a microwave for about a minute (take it out the moment the milk starts boiling, goes up and reaches the top of the jug). This consistency is best for cappuchino.
on 1 April 2017
It works well though not as well as the trusty old Aerolatte. It is also possible to put more milk in than the recommended level. I have just make a milkshake in it! You would need to be careful with hot milk though as it does come through the top a bit. But as it can all go in the dishwasher so what!
on 20 January 2017
Unsure of why the maximum line is as low down as it is. I've filled it up higher and had no problems with it. The frother works well and as expected.
on 29 May 2016
Really unhappy! I bought this to replace my previous model that unfortunately got smashed in the washing up bowl. Due to the fate of the prior version, I have been very careful to keep this one seperate from the general washing up, but after only a week the jug has split where the handle meets. Will not be purchasing another one 😡😡😢
on 30 June 2017
I was a bit dubious, but this is the best frothy milk I have ever had! Beats all the high street coffee shops hands down, and I used skimmed milk too - notoriously hard to fluff up, but I honestly have f never had such thick frothy milk in my life! Unbelievable and only takes 20-30 seconds of pumping...plonk in microwave for a few secs to warm and job done. I LOVE this machine and my mum wants one now!
on 15 May 2017
Great milk frother. The milk froth can be achieved effortlessly. Just heat your milk and give it a few plunges. The froth also stays in the cup. For the price this is the best
on 3 July 2017
Ordered this on the Saturday and arrived on the monday which I found very good as I'm from ireland.very easy to use and very easy to clean. It is just as good if not better than the battery powered foamers. With this you can make coffee just as good as Costa or Starbucks and save money as it does the same thing.