Customer reviews

Soft Fleece Pet Blanket - 80cm x 120cm (Approx) (Colours May Vary)
Size: Pack of 1|Colour: (Colours May Vary)|Change
Price:£4.34+ Free shipping

on 15 March 2017
Wasn't happy with this, blanket is alot smaller that would have liked and also very thin!! Guess you get what you pay for! Has to buy another blanket for my dog!! Would not buy from here again
on 4 June 2017
Excellent! A blanked of excellent quality, Easy to wash and maintain. My dog absolutely adores it, and he usually doesn't like blankets. It's so easy to just throw into the washer and dryer. Highly recommended. I have it for over a year and it is still in great quality, it is very durable.
on 30 October 2017
Received free with a dog bed. Didn't think it would be much good but surprisingly good quality. Quite small but handy to just keep in the car.
on 6 March 2017
Nice little blanket to go over my cats bed.The fleece is thin but adequate to keep front of her bed sealed to keep in the heat. out the entry of her bed.
on 15 March 2017
This is the same blanket available in many pet shops and online but at a much better price. It's plenty big enough for my miniature schnauzer to snuggle underneath!
on 31 August 2017
I am very happy with the new cat basket. At first Freddie, my blue point Birman, argued as it was so large but he now loves it and stopped
arguing with me when I put him in. It is lovely and large and he loves the new warm blanket I also bought from you with mat
thanks
Dawne Elizabeth Hubrig
on 25 July 2017
Looked the product but ending up having a pink one.
on 18 July 2017
Furbabies love the snuggly blanket - good value for money
on 3 November 2017
It is so soft and Fred, my labbie loves it
on 31 August 2017
second one i have bought so must like it