Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now

Colour: Standard|Change

on 25 December 2012
I Just got this for Christmas and it was amazing!!! It has a awesome hour glass, with golden sand in the middle!!! The detail on this is exceptional. It has beautiful imprinted stars and the hour glass turns around when you spin the knob. I would deffinitly recommend this toy. I would recommend anything that is a product of Noble Collection!!!!!
on 8 June 2012
I bought this time-turner at the Harry Potter warner bros studio tour (the exact same one) and Was scared to wear it after reading the reviews but started wearing it a week ago and am unable to take it off! It isn't as fragile as some people make out as long as your careful with it it's absolutely fine! I love it and would happily buy more of the Noble collections products :)
on 21 June 2016
I really wasn't impressed with this product. My friend is a die hard potter fan and so I tend to always be drawn to the noble collection collectors items for gifts. I have never been disappointed before until now. The time turner itself was very light and had a cheap feel to it and the wooden case was badly aligned. It simply was not worth the money, had it been cheaper I wouldn't have complained but you can get some really good quality alternatives for the money.
on 27 March 2013
I do realize that this should be a collector's item, but in my opinion it is totally not worth the money. First of all it is made from a cheap antimony (stibium metal) that has been electro-chemically plated with only one micro-layer of gold (wich isn't durable nor very valuable) which isn't a surprise as it is made in China as the label on the bottom of the display case states. It does not spin, and any attempt at spinning it would result in it falling to pieces on the floor, the tiny hourglass had a little shape flaw. Overall it feels delicate but it's very pretty at first sight and with a little care could be carried around but it does not satisfy the feel and the imagination, it rather looks like a "muggle reproduction" if i may say so.

P.S. such a product shouldn't have been more than 5 pounds, 8 with the display case.
on 22 August 2015
One very happy husband! He is a true HP fan lol! The box is really nice, its smaller than I expected but still its good. The chain needs to be hooked onto the lid which is quite fiddly but once on looks great.an essential item for any HP fans
on 5 June 2015
Looked good but didn't actually work. Needed to go back in time to catch a train but wasn't able to despite turning the hourglass correctly. Bit disappointed.
on 16 December 2013
I know Harry Potter merchandise is overpriced for what it is but this is a disgrace. The 'wooden' box is brown plastic. The 'gold plated' chain is cheap plastic. The details shown on the amazon illustration are missing. Hoping my daughter's imagination can fill in the gaps but really - £44????? What a total rip off.
on 29 March 2016
Absolutely beautiful. I bought this as a present for my Mother and contrary to some reviews I can confirm that it is an Original and official NOble Collection item. I have the exact same one that I bought back from the official Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando and they are exact down to the boxes and mini certificates that come with this product.

There was a slight issue with the first one I received; however the seller was extremely quick to reply and replace, which was wonderful as it was just before Christmas!

I would recommend this to anyone who is a collector.
on 18 July 2013
After purchasing a cheaper version, which was awful and returned immediately, we decided to splash out £44 on the 'real deal' from the Noble Collection.
How disappointing it was, when my child unwrapped this one only to find the 'gilding' missing in more than one place, showing the base metal underneath.
She was very reluctant to let it go back as she'd waited so long for it, but I'm afraid the quality really isn't up to the cost.
Such a shame.
on 15 April 2016
This time Turner is absolutely amazing, totally rotatable, perfect size. A lot of work has gone into the making of this truly exquisite masterpiece and it is a perfect replica of hermione's

The display case is awesome and the necklace fits inside it perfectly