1,285
Format: DVD|Change

on 4 November 2015
Title says it all. Wanted to introduce my 8 yr daughter to great films of a different generation and this three films are certainly in that category. She loved them but then this is after all one of Hollywood's greatest trilogies with Michael J Fox and Christopher Lloyd in terrific form along with the rest of cast and one of the most original stories then and since.

Daughter's also had a great excuse to watch them again when her friends come over.
on 22 March 2017
Never seen these films before, I was harassed for not seeing it so I thought I had better watch it! The films were awesome, granted they had errors etc and were quite silly but overall were awesome cult classic films and are almost timeless.
on 10 March 2017
This complete blu ray box set of Back to the future is superb. Looks great and sounds great. For fans is a must. Brings back memories. Definetly worth every penny.
on 21 December 2015
This was an absolutely lovely gift for my brothers birthday who is a huge fan. The quality is great and comes in a nice shiny sleeve.

only downfall is that all three BluRay Discs are in one case, I expected 3 seperate cases.

Side tip: i got the Back To The Future letter pack and put on top of the gift for the extra wow factor
on 5 October 2016
My son bought these movies on his XBox 360 and when he got the XBox One he couldn't access them anymore, what a waste of money. wish I'd purchased these DVDs for him in the first place. All 3 Back to the Future movies which get better every time you watch them.
on 7 April 2016
The transfer quality of the picture on this Blu Ray edition is stunning like it was made yesterday.
I forgot how enjoyable the films were as myself & my family loved watching all 3 films over a few days each film is better than the last, I thought number 2 was the best but after watching again now our whole family preferred number 3 in the old west!
on 20 March 2017
These films are probably the best of an era,normally sequels are totally naff but in the case of bttf even three is worth a watch!
on 21 December 2013
Purchased on Amazon UK for less (shipped) than I could get it on the US site. This was my first 'region-free' Blu-ray purchase, and I was not disappointed in the function of the discs (lots of extras in addition to the movies) nor the packaging. Language options for this Back to the Future Trilogy set including Dutch, Finnish, Japanese... about a dozen in all, at a low price point, make this a very desirable set for those who travel or are desiring to build a collection of favorites.

All the Back to the Future movies are fun for the whole family. On Blu-ray (region-free) the clarity offers a new way to enjoy old favorites in any player, in any country.
on 5 April 2017
Great value, bought for my son, watched lots already. Arrived quickly and well packaged.
on 29 March 2017
Loved the films, great value box set with additional material.