1,297
Format: DVD|Change

on 26 July 2015
makes me believe this could happen so maybe some day
on 25 March 2017
Truly amazing movies, still one of my favourite movies of all time
on 3 June 2017
Great, very happy with the product
on 6 January 2016
Great films great delivery
on 13 April 2017
Dvd didnt work...
on 3 March 2016
Great films, fast delivery.
on 10 March 2015
on 21 November 2015
If you already have the 25th Anniversary Blu-ray's of Back to the future series
it's probably best to keep them and not buy this new 30th Anniversary Blu-ray
the only Difference is a new 4th Bonus Disc that's it
obviously Universal felt the need to release another Blu-ray reissue of the series cause of it's 30th Anniversary
30 years since back to the future 1 was released in cinemas
this trilogy is pretty much the same as the 25th anniversary only difference is new cover art & new 4th Bonus Disc
there's no new HD transfer's, no new boost in sound quality like a new 6.1 or 7.1 mix
I believe the HD transfers of all 3 films and the 5.1 mixes are recycled from the 25th Anniversary edition
Disc 1 is the feature film
plus the Tales from the future featurettes which was filmed for the 25th anniversary Blu-ray
plus all the old featurettes from the special edition dvd versions
plus the Deleted scenes & outtakes, MJF Q & A and lots more
Disc 2 & 3 have the exact same setup & content
Disc 4 has a new retrospective Doco LOOKING BACK TO THE FUTURE
which is a not a new Documentary at all
it was filmed back in 2009 for TV broadcast, it's 9 part Documentary
which i thought Great, 9 parts, must be long Doco, well how wrong was I only goes for 45mins
so it was obviously filmed for TV broadcast
but there is Hope, apparently the rest of featurettes on this 4th Disc are new
RESTORING THE DELOREAN, 20 min featurette on the restoration of this classic car
new interviews with Bob Gale and some of the staff that helped restore the car to make it look like
a new 1985 model Delorean, Claudia wells is also interviewed for some reason
and there's 2 other small featurettes, 5mins featurettes, very pointless I think
1st one is DOC BROWN SAVES THE WORLD
which is an ageing Christopher Lloyd getting back into Character as Doc Brown
talking about the Gadgets seen in the back to the future films
and explaining why they have not been brought on the market to sell in 2015
some of the Gadgets include the Laceless shoes, the Food Hydrator, the Hoverboard
only goes for 8mins featurette, pointless waste of time
2nd featurette is an Introduction to the 30th anniversary edition of this Blu-ray relese
again very pointless waste of time intro
the packaging of this U.K. Blu-ray is a thick Blu-ray case with Disc trays inside it
the case it self is made wrong, it's 16mm thick case that doesn't close properly
so I had to buy a replacement Blu-ray case, I thought 4 Discs can easily fit in 14mm thick case,not 16
and I was Dead right! so my replacement case is 14mm with 4 disc trays inside, not 16mm
and my 4 Discs fit perfectly which proves to me Universal were dead wrong in the packaging size
I don't think the 4th Disc is necessary, so you better off keeping the 25th anniversary edition versions
5 stars for all 3 films, 2 stars for this new 30th anniversary blu-ray
on 1 November 2015
If only I could know now, how much I would have disbelieved back then, how much the 11 year-old-me would have loved thinking (back then) about how much the future-me would love thinking about the past-me enjoying the film and watching it with my present children, and thinking about how much fun they will have looking back into their past, in the future, to think about how much they loved the film now, which will be in their past, which is the future I couldn't imagine when I first watched the film back then, it would have blown my tiny mind.
on 5 May 2015
I bought this as my copy was missing BTTF part 2 (no idea where it went) this was sold as nearly new condition however all the discs except bttf 2 jump and are basically unwatchable - happy though that I got the second film to replace my copy for a few quid, however would've been disappointed if needing them all.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse