on 20 May 2017
I absolutely love eminem and this album is absolutely brilliant. I am so happy on how good this album is, it has all the hits he's released on it when this album came out. I love listening to his music, he's an amazing artist and I recommend buying this to anyone who loves eminem as much as I do.
With the product I'm happy with the delivery and the condition it was in
I could listen to eminem over and over I can't wait for another hits album to come out with the songs he's released after this was brought out.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 30 November 2017
Great album. A mix of rap, hip-hop and pop with a good beat. I am pleased with my purchase and would buy again.
on 23 April 2018
Good complication of his most famous hits so no need to carry all his albums about
on 28 September 2013
This has got most of the classics on . We had a great time going back in time and listening to this cd .
Loads of great tracks we were really impressed. Speedy delivery .
4 people found this helpful
on 6 April 2018
as described, quick delivery
on 25 May 2012
Have always been a fan of Eminem and this album had to be bought as part of my growing collection of CDs. Contains all my favourite tracks such as The Real Slim Shady, Toy Soldiers and Lose Yourself. This album is highly recommended for anyone who loves hip hop as it used to be, great rhyming with incredible meaning. Eminem is truly the greatest hip hop artist I have ever heard. Highly recommended.
One person found this helpful
on 25 February 2018
Nothing special
on 15 April 2018
great cd
on 19 May 2018
Love it!
on 23 November 2017
As described.. good fast service