Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New album - Matt Terry Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

Urban Workout [DVD]
Format: DVD|Change

on 30 September 2017
Good workout DVD
on 16 June 2017
Looks good as soon as back is better will give it a go.
on 22 July 2015
I used this once, ound it difficult to follow, really quite slow and boring and not worth buying.
on 20 September 2013
To me, this is a fast and furious dance workout. Like the look of it but whether I can keep up with it will be another story. If I can it will be a bonus as it sure will burn some calories. Probably would suit a younger person better though.
on 7 November 2014
shocking rubbish music and dance move I could teach them a thing or to... would not help as exercise one bit !
on 22 April 2016
Easy to follow giving a good workout using dance moves and good music. Different stages so room to work up to the full level.
on 31 January 2006
I got this DVD for the days when I want a good aerobic workout without toning/conditioning exercises. It's a lot of fun, the moves are challenging at first but the sequences are repeated enough times so that they are not impossible. The music is great too. According to my heart rate monitor, it burnt almost as many calories as some of the tougher workouts I do and was in fat burning zone a lot of the time. All in all, I would say you get a good workout in a very enjoyable way!
on 17 April 2017
Fun workout, I will have to practice many times to get all the moves. I modified some things due to my arthritic knees- especially one stretch done in the beginning- anything involving a deep knee bend, I avoid. Listen to your body when doing any workout and make adjustments You don't have to do it just like they do it. I found her teaching style to be good and was easy to follow. I like that most of the moves were low impact and I am glad I bought this. After reading some of the lower reviews I was doubting my purchase, but after trying this workout- it gave me a laugh and I worked up a sweat, though I was glad to be alone in my front room trying out these moves. With practice though, I might bust out with some of these at the next wedding I go to, lol.
on 16 May 2010
I'm a dancer and been doing Salsa for over 10 years, so I wanted to add something to my dancing. So I browsed Amazon and found this. It's the best DVD workout I've got, but what I really wanted from it was to learn some great new Soul/RnB/Funk dance moves and that's what I got. So, some people have complained it's a bit hard, and they may be right but what's the point in doing an "easy" workout. Just do a little bit every day and don't worry if you get it wrong and everything will fall into place. When you're dancing, there is no wrong or right especially when it's just you in front of the TV!!
on 22 January 2006
I'd always liked the sound of this dvd so I read some reviews and plumped to buy it. I found it a really good workout to good music which made me sweat without feeling like I was going to collapse at the end. I don't have much rhythm, but I found most of the moves fairly easy to follow first time round and I am sure that the ones I struggled with will be achieveable once I've done it a few times. The routines are broken down and are at a good pace which I was able to keep up with the majority of the time. This would suit all abilities as you can make it as easy or as hard as you like and get what you want from it.