on 18 August 2017
I have used at least 10 different this kind of product. This is by far the most accurate, I use it is simple and reliable. Shipped quickly, cases as described. Happy customer!! They look good. Worth the buy Very easy to use Great Product very happy with it arrived on time will definitely buy again.
on 2 June 2015
Pleased with my (MMC Plus) card.I can recomend this card to anyone.
on 7 November 2008
I bought this to use with my Nokia 6230i and it works perfectly on the phone. Transfer speeds when hooked up to my PC (Windows XP and Linux used) are a little slow but when combined with a decent card reader I've not had any problems.
on 7 March 2009
Product should be described as incompatible with N-GAGE QD instead of being compatible with all MMC devices.
That said, this works perfectly in my PS3 and PC memory card reader, so it's undoubtedly a good quality memory card.
A little dissatisfied by lack of disclaimer concerning N-GAGE hardware, product should be updated with this information.
I bought this memory card specifically for my N-GAGE QD.
I bought this on the basis that it was described as being compatible with MMC phones and specifically the Nokia communicator series (for me the 9300i and 9500). Unfortunately the card did not work whatsoever on my phone, my friend's phone or even the MMC slot in my Sony PC (which incidentally worked fine with my old MMC card).

I have now purchased a Kingston MMC card which only has 2GB capacity but that's 1GB more than I had before and it's extremely reliable and fully compatible with my phones and the PC too.
on 12 July 2012
This product is perfect for all my music
to go onto my phone, great price and even turned
up earlier than they said it would
on 15 August 2010
I bought one of these back in February 2008, and now in summer 2010, it is still working fine storing music for playback on my phone. I do not understand the reviewer who gave it one star and says it broke, as it has a limited lifetime warranty, so unless you really abuse it should last for ages, as it so far has for me. They are correct in saying it is cheap, but a memory card is a memory card, whether a kingston, scandisk, or indeed a transcend, it's only a little bit of plastic with some metal inside, there ain't much difference between brands, so for me it is cheap, and just as good as double-the-price brand-name products. Great product at an excellent price!
on 10 August 2011
I purchased the 4GB MMC to take valuable photos on my digital camera, as my previous MMC had reached it's limit. I was pleasantly surprised at how much space, I had to play around with-something like, over 4000 images. The Multimedia Card has come in handy, as I have had lots of events and special occasion to celebrate. I would recommend this Transcend 4GB Multimedia Plus Card to anyone, it is good value for money!
on 2 August 2009
i bought this and it broke half way round australia - v annoying! waste of money
on 20 April 2013
Well packed, and delivered, as is normal for Amazon. Top quality, easily fast enough for transfer from lap-top to 'phone, and vise-versa. The standard issue with the Nokia 6320i is only 32mb. Just not enough for video and potted MP3. A long standing problem now solved. Will purchase more of these later.

See one answered question