Format: DVD|Change

on 17 March 2017
Such a funny movie. Had to pause it a few times because I was laughing so much
on 20 June 2017
The screenwriter of this film is really great. I watched this video by myself. The actor's acting is in place. Very pretty. At that time, the special effects of the film were good. The ending was wonderful.
on 7 March 2017
DA BOOOOOOOOTY
on 20 March 2013
I like Jamie Foxx, and I think he was great here as well, but hey the film in my opinion it's too smutty and it's not even as funny as I thought it would be. Big disappointment!
on 21 December 2013
There was nothing good about this film. The story line and plot got lost. Jamie Foxx's ugly feet could give anyone nightmares. Silly story.
on 3 May 2009
It's surprising that more pople haven't reviewed this film on here, as it really is funny as hell. Ok, so it's a little low budget, but Jamie Foxx comes out with some great lines and some of the supporting characters are great, too. Go watch it now!!!
on 10 October 2012
I brought this for my mum as its her favourite movie she loves it. I can hear her downstairs laughing her head off everytime she watches it. Defo a must see movie!
on 13 August 2012
nice dvd. love this movie and had to get it on dvd. very funny indeed. i would for sure recommend this product for people who like laughing
on 19 April 2013
Good movie to empty your brain with when in need of relaxation and wanting to get away from life's problems. Great laugh
on 19 June 2015
Not a great film but I bought it super cheap so can't really complain. If you have some spare time it's worth a watch.