on 15 May 2018
Love it, I have a very broad genre of musical taste from appreciating Classical to being a full out metal head to rap and grime in between. I've always love Arctics but never bought an album until now and I love it!
One person found this helpful
on 6 April 2018
I never knew them until I performed a cover of one of their famous songs here so I decided to listen to their maiden album - and it blew my mind. It was superb! Listening to them on a 180-gram vinyl is pure heaven. Very good pressing. This is a must have for your punk rock needs.
on 10 December 2017
A quality album it has to be said .. A record that should be in everyone's collection ... Not much more I can say really apart from .. Raw , rough , ready and young Northern angst ... And before Alex Turner disappeared up hos own fckin arse ...
on 15 May 2018
Bought it for the boyfriend - he loves it.
on 22 April 2018
Great product, great service! 5*
on 22 December 2016
This is a really nice pressing let down badly by so much dust and congealed white stuff which is probably paper stuck to the surface. Don't know which company packed it but they get 1/10 and that's only because they got the labels right. Come on record companies, a toddler could do better, a lot better.
on 9 April 2018
yup good
on 14 January 2017
I love this record and just got it for our nephew who is finally seeing some sense in his music choice :)
on 24 January 2018
Such a great album! Stand out songs are definitely "I bet you look good on the dance floor" of course, "mardy bum" and "dancing shoes". It is such a fun high energy album but it is still lyrically beautiful.
on 4 May 2018