on 21 December 2015
First Impressions; Solid build quality, a bit of weight, but comfortable.

What's in the box;
- 2 Grinders, One for Salt, One for Pepper.
- Instruction Booklet

What I love;
+ Superb Strong Build
+ 1-Button Grind
+ Fine Grind

What could be improved;
- I'd expect them to be lighter, but the build quality is what makes this a positive weight.

Conclusion; I'd highly recommend buying rechargeable batteries as ordinary batteries will not last very long and things could become costly! These grinders are very good, powerful and work well.
on 19 June 2014
I had a set of these I had received (chose) for my Bithday as a gift back in 2007 which both work wtill but just have a tiny bit of wear on the Salt grinders grind wheel spidle recpricle in the power pack but it still works. The Pepper is Perfect, though they're interchangeable so one is worn and one isn't lol. Some SUGRU can sort that now I have two more to use :-)

I now have enough to use them for Himalayan or Sea Salt, Black Pepper, Garlic chopped dried and used as a finely powder ground dressing for all types of wood and cooking, plus a spare after 7 years on the originals.

NOTHING comes close to these RUSSELL HOBBS electronic Mills for quality and most importantly for money reasons, these have an Amazing working Longevity too.

Just a couple of pound more that cheaper less robust models, these would be Value For Money as a Russell Hobbs product even if priced up to double thi price in my humble opinion.

Comfortable for disabled people like me as the button is in the best location and no "mega tight" grip is needed as with some where you have to puch down hard on a button placed on the top of the electonic Mill/ElectronicGrinder

I use my electroniic grinders with all my food so they get an absoluely huge amount of useage, and just keep on going.

I use High Power Rechargeable batteries which is worth investing in as a heavy Electronis Mill user, less than a tenner for a charger and 8 x 2900mAh (AA) batteries will cover both grinders (4 in each) and should "pay for them selves" in 3 months or so.

Regular batteries just don't last and, importantly if you are buying HIGH POWER non rechargeables you should spend the money on a charger and 8 x AA 2000mAh or above, batteries on Amazon or other sites stores or sellers. (Duracell 2000 mAh are fine but I have the 2600 ones I found a while ago.) Lots of choice on here of good batteries at good prices, so PLEASE:

DO NOT GET CHEAP FAR EAST IMPORTS

as THEY WILL NOT HOLD CHARGE FOR LOnG, nor last more than a few days use and never recharge fully again either. Duracell are good with output power and importanty long term charge retention)

KYESTARs Daddy

Received these as a Fathers Day Gift :-)
on 30 October 2015
Really well made and robust grinders. They look and feel substantial and they work with some precision. Far better than other brands I have had in the past. Not the cheapest but certainly up there with the best and great value for money.
on 4 July 2017
Very happy with these. I gave them to my wife as a present and they have been working fine for many years.
on 13 February 2017
great
on 27 June 2017
Great
on 13 September 2013
These are top quality and look great. The look really clean, smart and feel top quality, it's abit fiddly getting the Salt and pepper inside, but worth it
on 13 March 2017
My second set of these, but they very easily break.
on 25 March 2014
Quick and easy to use. The salt and pepper grinder do a good job, and although I didn't choose them for having a light, it's actually very useful.
on 30 August 2014
Bought to replace my old pair. Have had other makes but these are definitely the best on the market for the price.