on 24 February 2017
Very interesting, kept me glued to my seat.
One person found this helpful
on 23 May 2014
I do like Ken Stott and having just finished the Rebus series, again, I wanted more. Have also bought the Massiak series too. Probably one of the best TV 'tecs there is.
on 8 August 2016
Excellent quality.
on 8 July 2016
great dvd great value well done amazon
on 30 October 2014
A1 Recommend
2 people found this helpful
on 24 August 2016
A+++
on 21 February 2014
My wife and I missed these on tv, but are now hooked on the box set. The final few programmes without Ken Stott just didn't work for me though.
on 3 March 2016
Loved this series was even better than i remembered it
on 13 April 2014
Ken Stott-the man is a total acting legend, all his work is brilliant, Rebus, Messiah etc.....really moving dark deep series.
on 12 February 2014
A tough , gritty & compelling series with realistic scripts featuring excellent performances throughout the episodes but particularly Ken Stott and caroline Catz. The pace suffers slightly from Stott's characters departure midway through the second series but the writing and remaining ensemble carry it through. If you're a fan of crime drama then it really doesn't get much better than this .