on 16 March 2009
Excellent value for money. Work well with TV/DVD recorder as well as on PC
on 27 July 2012
I have a lot of movies on my computer and transfer them to disc to watch on my TV, the discs i have purchased in the past have always been cheap unbranded discs less than a 1/4 of the price of these and in most packs i got a faulty disc so i decided to spend the extra and get good quality discs... What a mistake!! The first time you use these you get a perfect recording but after that you may as well throw the disc away from the second recording onward the disc always skips and jumps and looses half the data or cannot read it. The cheap discs did hundreds of re-records and never lost data until they got scratched or damaged. After these throwing one of the cheap discs away each time seems to be good value for money. The only pleasure i got from these discs was listening to them crunch as they went through my shredder. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THESE!!
on 3 September 2009
this is the first time of trying this item.
i knew this was a good manufacturer.
and a bargin of a price, i could not lose unless i was very unlucky!

1 bad one, out of 10, score has to be 9/10
on 27 December 2009
Excellent value at this price. They all worked well on my Sony DVD recorder and player.
on 27 March 2009
I bought these to use in my Samsung DVD-RW machine but the machine doesn't recognise the disc. They will work on a pc as backup dvd's but thats not what I bought them for. So, if you want to record on a Samsung DVD-RW Recorder, don't buy this type of disc.
Samsung say they recommend Maxell DVD-RW and I have 25 of them lying around that aren't recognised either. Although I have some other Maxell DVD-RW that are recognised and I can use ok.?? figure that one out.
on 3 June 2009
very good performance. cheaper than many other DVDs of similar perfomance. delivered on time.No hesitation in recommendig this product.

M.Ayub
on 14 March 2016
I wanted to give this product 2 stars, but I have just reminded myself why I am not going to give it 2 stars.

I have just tried to back up my uni work and received a error message telling me that CD is full. I have not even used 2 gigabytes and I had to re-format the CD before I could use it again.
on 2 August 2015
These are the first rewritable DVD's I have bought. I have previously bought writeable-only discs but have acquired a steadily increasing collection of discs containing data I no longer need, which obviously I can't erase...and which are now taking up space...so I thought I'd give these a go.
I am very impressed so far. I bought these discs to create copies of Linux operating systems to try on my computer. I downloaded the Linux Mint 17.2 - 32bit 'iso' file and then burnt it to the DVD disc using 'Brasero'...dead straightforward. I installed the new operating system and then decided I would try the 64bit version. I 'blanked'(i.e. erased), again using Brasero, the 32bit disc and then burnt a downloaded 64bit version on to the same disc...again with no problems. The 64bit Mint 17.2 system installed faultlessly and works fine. So, the Verbatim disc has worked perfectly in all its functions. I have no reason to believe that the remaining discs in the pack will not perform equally well. I am very satisfied with the product and would recommend it highly.
on 28 November 2012
I have always found that Verbatim have produced good and reliable products and these Re-Writeable DVD's are no different.
Found i can write to them many times and never comes across a read or write error until i have used the DVD's to backup data over 300 to 400 times which is a lot more then i can say for some Re-Writeable DVD's i have used
on 12 February 2013
Did the job but had to mess about change formats after recording and had not realised could not be written over again if to be used on different player to that on which recording done - probably no cheaper than I could have got elsewhere