on 28 June 2017
A big fan of this range: innovative design; very smart looking; well made.
on 27 April 2017
Looks very good in my kitchen, very pleased with it.
I'm really starting to like Simple Human: Their products are well designed, well made and all of them make your home a better place to be. Take this Utensil holder for instance...

It's a pefect example of what they do. Provide stylishly designed, functional items, that are very clever - usually offering some super-coop gadget, gizmo or hidden function. In this case a spoon rest.

For the price I think this is a great product. It's well made - has plenty of space to keep utensils in (mine were originally crammed into the usual chromed tubular type thing, and I struggled getting the last spatular in without a bit of wiggling - but I can fit everything in here with ease and with space to spare) and looks great too.

It's also functional with it's handy spoon rest which just glides off the main trunk easily - so you can keep your kitchen top clean.

There are 4 compartments - the back two are deep for things like spatulars and spoons, the front two - situated behind the spoon rest - slightly shallower, so you can put things like can openers or peelers in there without them disappearing. Nice!

All in all a good bit of kit and worth every penny.

If you found this review helpful, give it the thumbs up - if not, comment on why so I can do a better job for you next time. Thanks :-)
on 30 May 2017
Love it
on 15 May 2017
Pleased with this product. Sturdy snd holds lots of utensils. Would recommend.
VINE VOICEon 26 October 2007
I really like this item. It's good when a company actually thinks about something even as simple as a utensil holder. Most of the holders available are just simple pots to put things in, usually just painted stoneware. This is a bit more unusual.

I like the stainless steel finish (yes, it's actually metal, not spray-painted plastic). It feels quite heavy and robust so it should last a while. It's nice to have 3 different sections, the front of which is shallower and ideal for shorter items. It has non-slip feet so it won't mark or slide. The removable stainless steel spoon rest is a nice touch, and the holder looks good with and without the spoon rest in place.

All in all, a very nice utensil holder that looks good in a modern kitchen. Practical and easy to clean, it gets 5 stars from me.
on 7 May 2009
Good quality product. Solid, sturdy, attractive, and quite weighty. This item doesn't slide about and has a handy spoon rest. The brushed steel look will compliment any other items you may have in a similar finish. I really recommend this holder.
review image
on 21 January 2009
Haven't written a review of this kind before, but was so impressed with the quality of the product, I thought I'd let everyone know. It had everything I was looking for, including the ingenius idea of a built in spoon rest! It's sturdy, roomy and attractive in design. I've been so happy with the product that I'm buying my mum one too!
on 28 August 2009
I can highly recommend this product. It is very well made and the brushed steel fingerprint proof finish is a great idea. Its sturdy enough to hold many items without getting top heavy and tipping over, as my old utensil holder sometimes did. The added spoon rest is a great bonus as well. It is a well thought out design as are all the Simplehuman products , and I am happy I purchased this brand.
on 9 December 2009
this is a great and well thought out holder. what makes it different from others is the small compartment to keep smaller utensils in. it's compact on our small worktop and proving very useful.