Customer reviews

Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on 28 May 2011
At first we thought these were fantastic toys for our little 6 month old. She loved holding them, being squirted with water and naturally putting them in her mouth.

However. This evening we have taken them off her as we noticed red and blue bits of plastic floating in the bath and realised that the paint on the boat was flaking off. Obviously we are a little concerned that this could go in her mouth when playing with them.

Please note! We have only had these toys just over a week and they have been used in the bath a handful of times.
on 25 June 2017
My little boy loves these! So nice to see bath toys that aren't all animals or the typical ducks! Very bright and colourful and the perfect size for little hands.
on 7 March 2017
Grandson loves these in the bath
on 1 October 2009
My boy/girl twins have had these bath toys since they were about 6 months old. They enjoy playing with them but seem to love chewing on them even more - the plane was my son's favourite! They have also been useful by keeping them busy after coming out of the bath too (get rid of the water inside first though!!). One word of advice: make sure you get rid of all the excess water after the bath as mould builds up inside.
on 6 September 2011
My son loves to play with them in the bath like with any other bath toys really. What's annoying is that it gets rusty inside really quickly even if you get all the water out of it, and then it starts smelling of mould..
on 16 August 2011
Our 22 month old toddler loves cars and these have proved to be much loved bath toys. Just be aware that earlier this year the manufacturer reduced the number of toys in the set from five to four, but Amazon haven't updated the product photo yet.
on 13 December 2012
My own fault as I didn't bother to read the info about sizing, so when I opened the box and discovered a really small set of bath toys I was disappointed. Can't say how much fun it will be as it is a Christmas present. However, I have had to purchase something else to go with it as I feel it looks like I've been a bit tight with my present buying as it looks like it's only worth about £3.00!
on 9 September 2014
These are not the best toys and terrible value for money. There are much better bath toys at Boots or Hamleys or anywhere I think. I was limited in choice on Amazon when I ordered these but I wish I had've waited and looked elsewhere.
on 24 November 2010
Quite robust and fun for baby at a great price. I had a fun time too, but anyone between the ages of 1 and 21 might think they are a bit, well, naff. So don't buy them for yourself if you are a teenager...............
on 10 June 2010
my son enjoys these during his baths. they are very basic and stimulating but i think they are pricey for what they are.