on 22 November 2005
We bought this soon after watching the film, as we all thoroughly enjoyed that. The DVD Game continued that enjoyment being packed with many original and fun mini games. The 3D characters are really brought to life and compare very well to the film's plastercine versions. The games offers something for everyone, being varied and great fun. DVD Extra is a great idea, letting you play games on your DVD player, I really hope more titles come out as good as this one!!!
on 1 April 2015
Bought as a gift for my grandson. He enjoys playing it with the rest of the family. He is five. I do not think that it would hold the interest of of children over the age of eight. The game does get a bit repetitious and it does take a while to move between the mini games.etc.
on 11 March 2014
I bought this ostensibly for my 2 year old, who loves Gromit, but we all love this film. However, having just moved house we found we already owned it! Oops. This will now be a copy for Grandma's house now! Can recommend.
on 3 January 2013
My Grandson loved The Curse of The Were Rabbit, you can't go wrong with this extreamly funny Wallace and Gromit DVD. It might be a little frightening for the very young child but our 8 year old really enjoyed it. Thanks.
on 7 March 2014
Very happy and the quality is always good. Fast shipping as well and you get great stuff for a little money you pay. So definitely recommend. Thank you.
on 5 January 2006
I gave this to my seven year old nephew and he very quickly tired of it. It takes the form of a Board game and each team takes turn as you move around the Board, stopping on spaces that direct you to a limited selection of arcade type games. It takes an awfully long time to finish a whole game, and, I must say, we were expecting more than just a board game. In addition, we found that the game kept hanging which meant that on a few different dvd players we had to do the whole 'unplug and turn back on'. Think this is best suited for 5-7 year olds and that you have to be a big Wallace and Gromit fan.
on 26 May 2016
No problem but bought years ago
on 3 January 2014
Again Nick Park and the crew do their animation magic with this funny story great for all the family to enjoy
on 1 November 2015
The whole family loved it
on 27 August 2014