Format: DVD|Change

on 4 February 2017
Highly recommend this film
on 5 February 2016
I never ordered this video
on 3 January 2017
very quick and good item
on 9 July 2014
Quick dispatch, great :)
on 24 February 2008
I think the only good thing in this film is Chris Rock. The storyline id good but poorly executed. Has absolutely dire acting (probably adam sandlers worst, and thats saying something!) Yeh it has some good bits, but they are completely ruled out because off the appaling acting!

I would say this is a worth a watch,but dont go out your way.
VINE VOICEon 29 August 2010
I was a bit disappointed the first time I saw this film as it is a take on the fabulous "Mean Machine", however it grows on you. The cast are wonderful. My, but these American footballers are big guys and there is also a smattering of wrestlers here. There are some impressive acting talents here.
This is a real fun film though I was not impressed by the start of the film as I fail to see what is funny about a drunk driving a car, but that is a personal thing. In comparison to the original British version, surely Burt Reynolds should have been killed off? Wonder if he refused to be eliminated.
Effective soundtrack though I believe the CD is rather different with no Creedence Clearwater Revival included.
Overall, I have watched this film dozens of times and it is really enjoyable.
on 19 April 2006
An all star cast along with Sandlers usual crew helped make our night fun,plenty of laughs and a few sad bits. Well worth the money paid buying a copy
on 11 April 2015