Customer reviews

1,527

on 31 January 2017
Effective ... we are getting about 1.5l per day from a chilly room used as an office when I use the desk top PC . .. the printer paper feels dryer within days of putting the dehumidifier in there!
I'm not sure how it would stack up in a 'wet atmosphere' it might not have enough grunt
on 6 June 2017
I had this same model of dehumidifier for over 10 years and it worked perfectly. I don't know what De'Longhi have done to change/update /improve (ha ha ha) this product, but they have failed. It is noticeably noisier than my previous machine, to the point that it is quite distracting when you are having a conversation etc in the same room! Also the adjustable time setting does not work. No matter where you set it, it just stays on continuous. Deeply disappointed to see that what had once been a good, reliable machine, is now just pants
on 22 December 2014
We have had an Ebac 3650 for a few years and bought this to supplement it so we can have one in the laundry room and one for the rest of the house. Quite noisy but a surprisingly fast extraction rate. It also has the advantage of coming with a hose to connect to a drain so it doesn't have to be emptied.
on 26 April 2017
This product does exactly what it says. I was astounded at the amount of water that accumulated the first time I used it. I have a problem with condensation and one wall in particular goes black but since using this Dehumidifier I no longer have the problem. I use it when both heating and cooking and it certainly does the job.
on 2 March 2017
I wish I had listened to the negative reviews on this product.

The unit I received was roughly twice as loud as a microwave, constantly. You can't have this in the room with you if you are watching TV, a movie etc. Some other reviews state this is actually very quiet so I can only surmise that my unit was faulty but I wouldn't take another chance with this particular model.
on 14 January 2012
I bought 2 of these and just over 2 years after first one stopped making any water. Everything seam to be working fine but even though the fan was on all the time there was no water produced. I was told it is probably refrigeration and wouldn't be worth repairing as it would cost too much. So I bought another and then a month later the second one broke with exactly the same problem. Everything seam normal but just doesn't make any water. Now I'm left with one and I very much suspect it will brake the same in 2 years time. I think their refrigeration system is of poor quality.
on 6 June 2017
The delinghi is s great compact dehumidifier, do good my best mate bought one after we recommended. It's quite noisy at times but apart from that it's great!
on 19 December 2011
Ordered this,mostly because of the good reviews it had received on here. Sadly, have had to return it as, though it extracts water splendidly, it is too noisy for comfort. When first switched on, great... the noise is acceptable, but after a couple of minutes the "throb" sets in, and, unless you intend to use it in a garage or outhouse, it is too noisy for me. I also had a problem in that it started to regularly slip into defrost/pause mode even though room temperature was probably about 16C. Shame. Amazon collected it, and refunded my payment with their wonderful efficiency, and I have since ordered an Ebac with which I can find no fault.
on 17 July 2017
What do i say. Its good, good cs from company as my tank broke when i inserted the tank.
Nice fresh breeze and sucks water
on 1 March 2017
I find this De'Longi DEM 10 the answer to the condensation problems in my home,economical ,no more intrusive than noise from a modern fridge or freezer .Excellent extraction rate and sensitive controls