Customer reviews

MasterClass Teflon Non-Stick Roasting Tin with Rack, 36 x 27.5 cm (14" x 10.5")
Style: Grey-Roasting Pan|Change

on 11 October 2017
Good heavy solid pan, and will certainly last for several years.
on 4 October 2017
brilliant , does the job well
on 10 September 2017
handles too high for my cooker
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 July 2017
Good size and quality seems good too
on 26 July 2017
Well made,
on 12 July 2017
Great pan,
best kitchen equipment I've bought in a while
on 29 June 2017
Had this a while, takes everything thrown at it and still has all its coating, its very strong and feels quality
on 31 May 2017
Great Quality
on 24 May 2017
The positives: excellent non-stick coating, good size to make the most of my oven without being too big to fit, deep enough. The negatives: the paint on the handles comes off all over my hands every time it's washed and I end up with stains all over me and if I forget to check my hands all over my cupboards and kitchens as I put stuff away. It's also a real pain to scrub off my skin.

I wouldn't mind if it was cheaper construction for the price if they hadn't tried to paint it to look nicer. It seems very solid otherwise, but this issue is really messing with the functionality of the product and making it more trouble than it was really worth.

It's a shame because it's spoiling something that would otherwise have been a perfect buy.
on 17 May 2017
Really happy with item.not used as yet.looks very sturdy and hopefully last a long time