on 25 August 2007
My daughter would say this is fantastic and she loved them; but as the person who paid for them I was disappointed to find a cheaper alternative (£1) in the supermarket!
on 14 June 2011
they're very good, but check out your local supermarket....we live in a really small town and the local shop had them for £[]! Wish I'd got the farm shapes one...never mind! Good product, but not good value for money.
on 2 December 2012
Although these letters are a bit on the expensive side (hence the 4 not 5 stars) they have been a brilliant way to teach my daughter her alphabet. Not 2 yet, she already knows most of the letters and enjoys playing with them in the bath. They are bright and attractive and stick well to the sides of the bath.
on 7 October 2014
These are great and my daughter's had loads of fun with them. One star off for the EXCESSIVE price. I was aware I was being ripped off a bit but ordered anyway as I was too lazy to source them elsewhere. My fault entirely
on 13 February 2013
Does what it says, enjoyed by bath time child. Although with only one of each letter was a bit frustrating for a young child with 3 P,s in her name.
on 4 July 2014
My 2.5 year old loves playing with these at bath time. The bag is handy to keep them stored away neatly when not in use.
on 24 November 2013
Fun time in the bath with theses and also helps my little girl with recognising her letters and her spellings!
on 25 January 2015
Quality of these are good and my two daughters have loved playing with them in the bath.
on 14 December 2014
larger than I thought. bright colours my nephew will [ove it
on 12 July 2016
These are great for bath time - i bought the whole series...