Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now

Price:£39.95+ Free shipping

on 16 February 2012
To make this machine work effectively, plug in with no bubble mixture and leave running for 10 mins. Stop for a minute, then run again for another 10 mins. Stop. fill with bubble mixture and then it works brilliantly! Once it has been run-in it works easily throughout the day and produces plenty of bubbles. I use it with classes of young children throughout each day and it is superb. It produces a low noise, is light weight and smaller than my previous Eurolite model. You can detach the lead after for storage whereas with my previous Eurolite model you couldn't do this and I ended up getting all the bubble mixture over the plug and then the fuse blew.
The only negative is that I find it difficult to pour the mixture out without spilling so I pour it into a jug, quickly and close to the edge.
I use cheap bubble mixture and it works perfectly.
on 11 March 2011
This does not do what it claims! Despite buying proper bubble mixture, it hardly blows any out and proved a real disappointment. The mixture is not easy to add, and dribbles all over when it is on. Some bubbles do come out, but they only manage to travel about 20-30cm from the machine. It seems to lack power and is not worth the money. I had more success blowing them manually!
on 22 April 2010
This machine says "1 liter tank for 1 hour use". I measured it and it is under a 1/4 Liter and 10 mins at best. Most of that wound up on the floor.
However, if you don't mind these things, then you won't find better for the price.
on 14 March 2013
I bought this machine for my 2 year old son for his birthday as he like most toddlers loves bubbles and what a brilliant buy it was! Loads and loads of bubbles without the effort of blowing them, he absolutely loves it. Would recommed to anyone either for kids fun or for adults, its the perfect bubble blowing machine!
on 27 June 2013
My five star rating is for the very helpful seller who issued me a complete refund despite the fact that there had been no error on their part. I ordered the machine for use outside and assumed it would be battery and mains operated. No debate, no arguing but very understanding response. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them or use them again.
on 12 October 2010
This is an excellent bubble machine and well worth spending a bit extra on as it's so much better than the battery operated ones. And you don't have to use the liquid they recommend, any will do.
on 24 September 2013
Bought this for the kids big and small, very pleased with the product it has been blowing bubbles all Summer holiday. I was very exited about this product and couldn't wait for it to turn up, I was not disappointed , great value and great fun.
on 29 June 2010
When we first received this couldn't wait to give a try, the neighbours think we're barmy sitting outside surrounded by bubbles! Can't wait to use this again at our summer party.
on 28 June 2013
Excellent product, does a exactly what I need a bubble machine to do.
With the money saving overall of endless batteries. So glad I paid extra for this mains bubble machine.
on 30 March 2011
Grandkids & bigger kids luv it. Use tesco bubbles in it all the time. Mains operated so no more batteries.