Customer reviews

Karo Light Corn Syrup 473ml
Price:£5.61+ Free shipping (Addon item)

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 29 October 2016
I had never used corn syrup before but I had a recipe that listed it as an ingredient...a momentary panic then as I couldn't think I had ever seen this stuff in a shop. Enter Amazon (what Google is for information Amazon is for shopping!) and here I find a range of types and sizes to choose from.
Having done the recipe successfully I have since found so many other uses for this syrup that I now think every home needs a little bottle tucked away in the kitchen cupboard. Emergency resuscitation of ganache, turning fuit jelly into a permanent sauce without making it warm or watery, improving the texture of ice cream... how have I lived without it all these years! It's a great 'culinary first aid kit' componant to get me out of scrapes, wull definitly keep this in stock at home now.
3 people found this helpful
on 10 January 2018
Great product, used to make moulding chocolate in three flavours. Very successful. Arrived early too. Very pleased, will buy again.
review image
2 people found this helpful
|22 Comments|Report abuse
on 3 December 2016
I bought this as I bake quite a lot of US recipes and this happened to be needed for one such recipe, possibly caramel apples. I think this product is now more readily available then it was 5 years ago so it is worth checking your local supermarket. It is a great product for a multitude of recipes from fudge to caramels, breads, pies and glazes.
on 26 December 2017
Great product, not cheap but have used it for toffee sauce, royal icing and gives great shine to fondant.
on 18 December 2016
I looked all over for corn syrup to use for my cake decoration and was so pleased when I came across it on amazon. It was delivered quickly and it's a good size bottle.
on 27 March 2018
buy this great item worth every penny thank you recommended
on 9 June 2017
Needed for Peanut brittle. I am sure it will do the trick
on 26 August 2012
i ordered this product as i could not find an english version for a moulding chocolate recipe, it has worked perfectly and i will be buying more of it.
9 people found this helpful
on 17 April 2018
Great product. Great customer service.
on 20 May 2018
Haven't used yet but just as expected