on 13 November 2008
Needing a mains charger for my Garmin Nuvi 255WT, I originally bought one of the cheap alternatives. Big mistake!! It was a total waste of money because it didn't work!

This genuine Garmin charger, although more expensive is well worth it because it does actually work!

Thoroughly recommended.
on 27 January 2012
I ordered this item some time ago when the Garmin satnav I wanted it for was a new model. The item they sent was the wring plug size for the model number I had specified and I had to telephone the supplier and then send it back for replacement. The seller was efficient and refunded my postage, as well as sending the correct item a few days later.
on 5 December 2009
Product does exactly what its supposed to do. No more half charging whilst driving. Great. Very pleased
on 14 December 2010
Excellent service from this supplier - the item arrived well packed and promptly. I bought it to charge my satnav for use as a pedestrian guide. I recommend this product and supplier.
on 9 February 2011
Excellent product at excellent value with excellent service. just a shame that Garmin do not include this with the product.
on 24 March 2013
I purchased this so that I would not have the inconvenience of trailing wires in my car, and also to save my car battery. It does seem to take quite a long time to charge my Garmin but, as I have no previous experience of this type of charger, I can't say how it compare to others and I don't really find it a problem I would certainly recommend it for the money..
on 17 July 2009
Just back from the states where this charger with its multi adaptors came in very handy. Definitely recommended. NB: only reason I never gave it 5 stars is because that implies perfection and nothing ever is - though, to be fair, this does exactly what it says on the tin, so to speak, so there isn't much more it can do.
on 6 October 2013
I got the Sat Nav through amazon and except for the suction cup falling off the screen at intervals - a well known problem - it is good and I usually use the car as the charger and sometimes the computer. BUT it is a very good idea to have this as a backup. I do use it from time to time and as long as you accept the linking restrictions while charging it is a great product. It works. Company selling it were great and product is good. Not too expensive and does the job. It's a charger so there are no special virtues to wildly extol but hopefully it lasts and I don't have to get another too soon, but I would go the same route next time! (sorry it's about a sat nav product isn't it!
on 7 August 2013
As always you only get the bare contents, they only provide a lead to connect to your cigarette socket, which only charges whilst the engine is running, so had to find a charger for connecting in doors, and this item is excellent for all countries. Great service and half the price what Garmin have priced on there Website
on 8 June 2010
This is the Garmin approved charger. Much better than cheap imitations. And a great price too.