Customer reviews

The Very Best of Michael Bolton
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 2 June 2017
This is a classic cd from Michael Bolton with the best of his hits on would recommend
on 2 April 2017
Brought for my mum who loves Micheal Bolton so good brownie points for me
on 15 July 2017
you just cant beat a bit of Michael thanks
on 10 August 2017
Love it
on 12 November 2017
Good quality quick delivery
on 6 April 2017
fabulous album. as always very quick delivery by amazon. thank you
on 29 January 2016
Brought back memories
on 22 August 2011
I've always enjoyed the soulful trills of Mr.Bolton - eversince being subjected to his big hits as a child every time my mother cranked up the volume in our Ford Cortina (we knew all the lyrics - and I've discovered I still do!!) You could say hes my guilty pleasure, and this album is no exception. He packs some powerful punches with Soul Provider, How Can We Be Lovers and Time, Love and Tenderness. 'The Very Best' is any Bolton fan's must-have CD....
on 28 June 2009
I had forgot how good these songs where, thanks to my sister for reminding me i had to buy this cd and start again..
on 30 November 2011
I so enjoyed listening to michael boltons voice after many yrs.The way he hits high notes effortlessly is amazing he is very gifted and talented the way he controls every note sung. Many origonals on this album which made michael the world artist that he is known for. I so dislike when purchase an album and only three or four songs familiar to you and the rest are just awful. Every song on this album is fabulous and well worth the money paid for.